The Benefits of A Southerner

• Thread starter Down South Sage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Down South Sage

We almost never have a freeze until feburary so I decided to try a double harvest and in case a freeze sneaks up I have built a little make shift guerilla greenhouse to cover them and keep the frost off.These consist of NL5Xaffie,qrazytrain,ace of spades,trainwreck,pandora's box,gorilla grape,blue moonshine,and several different phenos of med man.

The benefits of a southerner
The benefits of a southerner 2
The benefits of a southerner 3
The benefits of a southerner 4
The benefits of a southerner 5
G

Grow2BFree

Those are beautiful plants!!! I like the variances of green colors among those strains.

Nice Job! I'm a bit too nervous to grow that many in pots, I'm afraid of airplanes or helicopters seeing them.

I like how big they are, and since we are having warmer winter so far this year, those should harvest nice. I just picked some purple I have, and now I'm putting two green plants of medium size outside.

Just can't beat the south for those wonderful winter harvests!!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Nice and Super healthy plants..!
I subbed for this if you gonna keep us posted?

How long are the days?

D

Down South Sage

yes

Very Nice and Super healthy plants..!
I subbed for this if you gonna keep us posted?

How long are the days?

Yes I will keep it updated every couple weeks or so and as far as day lengths,we are in about the shortest that we have all year.Gets dark about 5:30p.m and daylight is around 7.

R

Remo2025

Hey deap south sage
our ladies are looking great
This will be my first time growing in the south east of the us.
I was where in the us are you growing you dont have to be specific, long and lats will do.
Im just trying to get an Idea of what can be done outdoors in my area.
My area doesnt get frost until late December or early January and Ide love to hear from an experienced outdoor grower from the south east coast.
thx in advance

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yes I will keep it updated every couple weeks or so and as far as day lengths,we are in about the shortest that we have all year.Gets dark about 5:30p.m and daylight is around 7.
Cool.
About the same here in Cali. Good to see you going for it!
icon14.gif

I hope you Join in at the 2012 Outdoor Club thread too.!

Top Bottom