the best beneficials ive found

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

after using different benes like sub b, sub m, pirhana, tarantula i was givin MYKOS and AZOS from xtreme gardening. this stuff is crazy good. nothing has compared to the stuff imho. has anyone else used it or found some products they feel work great?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i got a good sized sample of all three of their products (including cal-carb) but havent tried them yet as I had just bought a jar of great white a week earlier

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I've heard and seen people who have had amazing results useing
extreme but great white and myco madness killed it for me along with voodoo juice but as soon an I can get some extream I'm gonna try it I have no doubt it will rock

K

Kobe24

Mr Bong whats your point bro? Your product is $50 a pound ?? The one I pointed out is $10 a pound and $80 for 10lbs :) Not to mention with the exception of the first ingredient...the one I pointed out is Twice as strong....

Easy No Brainer

budfriend

budfriend

Kobe how much do you use a gallon or for a 50 gallon rez. Do you feed it suger or mallassas?

Thanks

opt1c

opt1c

Glomus intraradices is the only species of myco you want; others are beneficial but that species is the most beneficial for our plant. Other species will colonize space on the root that could be taken up by the intraradices not giving you the maximum benefit.

Xtreme Gardening is the only company that is able to separate the species and grow cultures of them giving you a product that is 100% Glomus intraradices

Kobe; your product doesn't even contain that species

K

Kobe24

Glomus intraradices is the only species of myco you want; others are beneficial but that species is the most beneficial for our plant. Other species will colonize space on the root that could be taken up by the intraradices not giving you the maximum benefit.

Xtreme Gardening is the only company that is able to separate the species and grow cultures of them giving you a product that is 100% Glomus intraradices

I'm sorry but I'd rather listen to these guys who made the stuff...here's something for you to stare at...if your credentials is up to par with these dudes..Im all ears..until then...the price and the product I have pointed out are amazing :rollj:

Senior Technical Advisor & Scientist

Dr. Morton is a Professor, Division of Plant and Soil Sciences, West Virginia University. He is a world authority on mycorrhizal associations between host, soil, and plant factors and is curator of the International Culture Collection of Vesicular-arbuscular (INVAM) which presently consists of over 1,200 isolates. Dr. Morton collaborates with scientists worldwide to examine patterns of fungal diversity at molecular, organismal, and ecological scales. These projects include the study of comparative development of mycorrhiza and spore differentiation, the role of hyphal glycoproteins in nutrient interactions and soil aggregation, and population level studies isolating native fungi from various sites and determining the proportion of species which are effective growth promoters of assay hosts. Commercially Dr. Morton’s projects screen and produce inoculum of specific fungal isolates for commercial application to promote growth and survival of transplantable plant species in field settings where soils have been disturbed or removed.

Director Research & Development

Dr. Blal has a Ph. D. in microbiology and over 20 years experience producing endomycorrhizae. In 1994, he established the company BIORIZE and commercialized the first mycorrhizal inoculant in France and Europe. BIORIZE received the first bio-fertilizer registration in France and Europe and Dr. Blal has collaborated directly to develop this technology in the United States, Argentina, Finland and China. In 2003, BIORIZE merged with Agrauxine in France and Dr. Blal headed up the R&D programs for the company and collaborated with entities in several countries including China, Argentina, and Finland. Dr. Blal is a recognized authority on the production of high quality inoculum and has spoken at dozens of professional conferences and published several articles for international professional journals.

K

Kobe24

Contains six species of endomycorrhizal (VAM) fungi:
Glomus intraradices….……... minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus mosseae……….…... minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus deserticola..……..…. minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus fasciculatum……..…. minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus dussii…………….… minimum of 10 propagules/cm3
Glomus microaggregatum….... minimum of 10 propagules/cm3

Glomus Intradadices .... Optic....need to read everything I post b4 you make yourself look so silly bro.... :harvest:

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thats how i came across them was getting samples. the mykos and azos is doin great for me. the cal carb i didnt really notice a difference and stopped using it.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i swear by the stuff. and at 7 dollars a pound you cant go wrong. the azos is a little more expensive but works wonders. you can even use it as a cloning powder. ill have to send you some so you can check it out.

M

mrbong73

Mr Bong whats your point bro? Your product is $50 a pound ?? The one I pointed out is $10 a pound and $80 for 10lbs :) Not to mention with the exception of the first ingredient...the one I pointed out is Twice as strong....

Easy No Brainer

I think you saw the part about the 104 prop./gm- enough said.
The VAM + activator also had humic acid (not from leonardite) and trace minerals.

If you knew how to properly use these products you would realize that the 300g bag is enough for several hundred plants or more. 1/2 tsp per plant max once for it's entire life cycle.

No Brainer

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I think you saw the part about the 104 prop./gm- enough said.
The VAM + activator also had humic acid (not from leonardite) and trace minerals.

If you knew how to properly use these products you would realize that the 300g bag is enough for several hundred plants or more. 1/2 tsp per plant max once for it's entire life cycle.

No Brainer

thats real good. i give my plants 1 teaspoon a week up into the 2nd week of flower.

S

Swampcabbage

I was reading on another forum they recommended "dusting" the roots before transplant, how do you guys feel about that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom