The Best Blueberry

• Thread starter bollivar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budseyeveiw

bumping this... ive seen the mosca bubblegum seeds for sale which are discribed as being true blueberry smelling

Reactions: mal
G

growhi

imo the best blueberry is the one your lucky enough to find a good pheno in !

all are hermie prone because there the same genetics , dutch passions and dj shorts are one in the same , just maybe with differnt selections but the phenos you can find in djs you can find in dp, actually ductch passion are probly the closest to the p1 generation rumoured to be f3 and dj's f4 but dj didnt do the selecting so id go with dj shorts if money isnt a issue !

but when thinkin you can get 20 dp regs for the price of 10 dj regs the odds favour dutch passion !

that sweet high yeilding bb pheno is hard to find in both seed lines but once you do you gott a keeper !

I

ismokepot

All of Dutch Passions fem's seeds hermie......... I'd stay away from them at all costs.

G

growhi

All of Dutch Passions fem's seeds hermie......... I'd stay away from them at all costs.

yeahh i advise the same but that gos for must fem seeds imo , takeing a already unstable strain and then feminizzeing it is a recipe for hermies's !

but that said iv seen some keepers gotten from dp fem blueberrys so its still possible to find a good one

urbanite420

urbanite420

DJ short blueberry cut that has been in the new england area for over 15 years

This looks like the original BB pheno everyone was wailing about: Huge yield, blueberry as fuck, heavy indie stone.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i grabbed a pack of SOL blubonic , its supposed to have the blueberry taste n have read a couple journals confirming it.

treebark1950

treebark1950

I had a 5 pack of dp bb and all hermy on me as well.

I had 2 dj shorts do the same thing...

I never had any luck with bb strains.

G

growhi

I had a 5 pack of dp bb and all hermy on me as well.

I had 2 dj shorts do the same thing...

I never had any luck with bb strains.

sounds the same as my experiences , moral of the story is its a numbers game plant as many as possible to find that special bb pheno

Illmind

Illmind

i jus got a bb cut labelled 94bb and got the finished nugs with it and its awesome. blueish purp tinted but green from a distance n u cant c on photo but the pistils are mustard yellow like premature looking but was told thats how they look dun.. got sum going to flower soon damn this stuff good, it one of them buds u can smell intensely when u put one to your nose squeeze it a bit n pure blueberry smell. most stuff reeks but the nug itself is faint this stuff dont reek so much but the bud smell is strong.
blubes3.JPG
blubes2.JPG
blubes.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm working on getting ahold of a real nice blueberry cut myself right now to add to the tent for the grand daddy fems im gonna be working on.

big twinn

big twinn

My Outkast cut of Pre2k Blueberry sative is OUT OF THIS WORLD straight warm-oozing freshly baked blueberry muffins in smell and she is only at day 43. I plan to take her atleast to day 70 (trich dependent). It doesn't get anymore blue berry then her, its unreal. The smell of her sweet blueberry muffin goodness even cuts through a cabinet filled with SFV OG.

C

cyas

Anyone grown the current bubbleberry from sag?
I'm hesitant to buy them as I don't know how are the new parents.
I had them ten years ago and they were awesome.
All I want is good bubbleberyyyy :)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ive had this pheno since 99. Its DJ Short Sativa pheno(rare).
No shortage on trichs here....
The truest Blueberry I have ever tasted. And everyone tells me the same thing when they try her.

This is the blueberry that I am after.....I saw this one time right at the end of summer in 2001 and it was AMAZING! The taste was deeper than fresh blueberries, truly awesome stuff.

big twinn

big twinn

^ thats what im running mate. So blueberry, her smell cuts through all my SFV OGs.

big twinn

big twinn

Got it from a dear friend in the know. I'll post pictures when i have a chance. She is at day 54 right now. She is clone only, doubt she will be in clubs either. Thanks for your kind remarks!

general_sketch

general_sketch

Best is O's Blueberry, IMHO.

You smell blueberry muffin, big twinn? First person growing it that's said that. Have you harvested her before or is this your first run with her?

With this cut it's all about the buzz, 3-4 hours of a dreamy euphoria. Amazing high, great taste and she can pump out the buds when ya dial her.

Venom818

Venom818

Got it from a dear friend in the know. I'll post pictures when i have a chance. She is at day 54 right now. She is clone only, doubt she will be in clubs either. Thanks for your kind remarks!

I ran the pre 2k bb before mine had a skunkie tootsie roll smell with blueberry undertones .i gunned her after a run.i have a dj bb right now that takes forever to root is a slow ass veger and the stems stays purple.

Have another that is super vigorous same leaf pattern and purple stems roots normal I'll keep u guys posted .

I'm looking for the bb indica with bubba kush like nugs purple / blue hues taste like bb muffins till the last hit

Top Bottom