The Best Blueberry

• Thread starter bollivar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

I ran the pre 2k bb before mine had a skunkie tootsie roll smell with blueberry undertones .i gunned her after a run.i have a dj bb right now that takes forever to root is a slow ass veger and the stems stays purple.

Have another that is super vigorous same leaf pattern and purple stems roots normal I'll keep u guys posted .

I'm looking for the bb indica with bubba kush like nugs purple / blue hues taste like bb muffins till the last hit

I had one that matched the exact descrption, hoping shes still in reach!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Moonshinemans Ol Blue is the best BB plant I've toked in the past 10 yrs by far.

Reactions: mal

inkognytogenetics

Supporter
I have had many Blueberries in my time but the best one IMO is O's Blueberry....Ive had it since she gave it to me many years ago and ill never get rid of her....its the only Blueberry I use in my crosses as well....I crossed her to the White and im testing those out now..:)

ink

Illmind

Illmind

ya i gott blue cut its str8 bberry muffins. i sat there with a tray of muffin n the green bberrys and it is good money dead nuts bueberry muffins. but it aint hangin the buzz get boring. this 1 gets blue hues n mustard yellow pistils. super strong smell n flav boring buzz..

V

ViciousPsycle

^^^ that what I have run into with most blueberry strains I've tried, the buzz is plain and good for the first high of the day, but if I were looking to get plasterd it would not be in my first ten choices.. the one im looking for is very sativa dominant, and turns solid blue/purple and has a beautiful sativa high that will knock you out of any cloud that your stuck in, blueberry flavor to the fullest, one of the most phenominal plants I have ever seen striaght beautiful color.. was givin to me as dj short blueberry, but we lost it, went back to get more flowered em out and they were the shitty blueberry cut.. so bummed been missing here for 4 or 5 years now

215 User

215 User

Blue Dog was the best that I have tried and it's apricot/blueberry/lt. mint taste reels you in.

Thanks Motarebel !

fractal

fractal

I had a deep chunk plant that went totally purple/black and smelled like blueberries. Reeked like blueberries actually, more than most "blueberry" cuts I have tried. This is where the blueberry genetics come from is the pure afghani I think DJ said. . . So I gotta vote for deep chunk I got that one out of 4 females maybe I got lucky but it's worth looking for that blueberry pheno, also DC is way more potent than any DJ blueberry.

half baked

half baked

you wanna try and get ur hand on the livers/blues cut from the uk, proper bluesy and a massive yeilder

hb

Venom818

Venom818

I hear that the dabney blue closes resembles my description

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Moonshinemans Ol Blue is the best BB plant I've toked in the past 10 yrs by far.

I'm germing Rare Dankness Long's Peak Blue right now, which is that same Ole Blue crossed with RD's inbred OG. Supposed to be a real stinker. Looks nice too!

outwest

B

budseyeveiw

thankseveryone for your replies who is ''o'' a couple of you here have mentioned them?

O

organic4life

I have a cut of old dj short bb that reeks of sweet overripe blueberries and tastes like blue ,vanilla, earth. I tried many blueberry cuts,seeds. Ect and this is mind blowing in every way.looks like bubba or socal master and would say its just as good

K

kolah

In my greenhouse I am currently growing DJ's Vanilluna (aka Vanilla Moon) which is his Blueberry sativa crossed with his Blueberry indica. They should begin flowering any day now and I will start a separate thread on them and post some pics. His strains always seems to give me a nice euphoric and clear high.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

more of the grape syrup side but Purple indica smells like straight fucking berries, like inhale the nug in your mouth and you can taste them.

not the stoniest, but definitely some of the best smelling/tasting herb i have EVER encountered....

and that shit is everywhere right now

215 User

215 User

Blue Dog was the best that I have tried and it's apricot/blueberry/lt. mint taste reels you in.

Thanks Motarebel !

Both parents are from DJ Short's Blueberry line & the Male was the Blue dog. Think I stumbled up on a Monsta...
IMAG2839 Blue Dream x Blue Dog

T

TopRock

Ive the best BB Ive ever seen...or tasted. None compare........Dj's...is so so......imo. I think its referd to pre 2k.

TK...lol I done some Dabney crosses awhile back......DeepchunkxCheesex Dabney. And G13 Sk x Dabney.......maybe a few others......DAB...DANK ASS BITCH!

Hola bro, DAB is not the dabney cut. Dank Ass Bitch is A X B from Hyb back in the days of overgrow. the plant was found by Shabang. very tough to find let alone get hold of. it is the one cut i truely desire and have hunted it for 10 plus years now. its still around but noone is fessin up:D

just some info so we dont start referrin to the Dabney (weak ass BB) as "The DAB"

Latest posts

Top Bottom