• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

who has the best jack!!!! looking for that baby poo rotten fruit skunk :inlove

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I was told the cut we have is from 1972 (I am not sure if that is possible or not though)
...at any rate it does have very aggressive growth once cuttings are rooted, it is a little slow to root cuttings from the mama, I haven't taker her to finish yet but was told she's a fast finisher and a very good example of the real deal jack.

I like your description of the one you're looking for skyHi, funny but I am sure accurate

edit: if you get those sensi seeds ones we should compare samples one day

S

SkyHi

Run that bitch man!!!! how can you hold it and not run it it would burn a hole in my pocket specially that old the curiousity would get the best of me

B

Boots Sugarleaf

yeah, yeah, I hear ya, too many genes to play with so lots get kept in stasis

but yeah, maybe I will run a couple guerilla style outside and see how they do on a creek bed somewhere...I hear they are low yielding outside so I am not sure if she gets a spot in the med outdoor garden this year or not yet, I guess I can flip one for fun indoors till outdoor starts......

S

SkyHi

Yea if you got anything like what i dercibed you will be pleased you did, i had this shit the other day stank to high heaven pungent nasty burn your nostrils type

fortwunty

fortwunty

Sensi Seeds by far. I've only ever had one kind of JH I kept going back to and it came from a pack of SSJH. Insane bud structure on it. Super trippy, almost no ceiling high. Would love to find something similar again.

http://invalid.com/image-075E_4B8ED403.jpg

winta

winta

skyhi i have the same question cuz jack is one of my all time favs i have to grow one day! ive been debatin between sensi and sannies myself

H

haze89

I've only grown Sensi's Jack. It's great but the price is way too high. I'm sure Sannie, and Karma's Jack are just as good if not better than Sensi and at a much more reasonable price. Next time I want some Jack it wont be Sensi.

S

supasticky

how about this jack right here! :)

-Supa

Jack Herer BPCC2

THE BEST jack around the bay. hands down. and I only know one place to get it.

I have been looking into Karma's Jack, but I can't get my hands on it. I want those seeds so bad!!! That nug is 3.7 itself.

H

haze89

how about this jack right here! :)

-Supa

View attachment 70839

THE BEST jack around the bay. hands down. and I only know one place to get it.

I have been looking into Karma's Jack, but I can't get my hands on it. I want those seeds so bad!!! That nug is 3.7 itself.

There is a relist of it up right now man.

B

bicycle racer

anybody familiar with j-1? its a clone going around a jack herer select pheno from what i understand.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

J-1 is super nasty!!!!! It's a JH skunk#1 hybrid and it is a cash cropping cannasseur's dream strain!!!!! Here are some pics taken by Subrob...

J1
J12
J13
S

supasticky

nice bro. that J-1 is way better than the stuff I've seen. I wasn't too impressed at all.

-Supa

B

bicycle racer

ok cool so j-1 is skunk #1 jack herer hybrid good to know.

Top Bottom