the best jack herrer ?

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

xj-13 is flame if u can find it.I've only smoked it once but it's definitely something worth tryin

3G Labs

3G Labs

I havnt been happy with the way jack. grows stringy stretchy low yield.
I am excited to see how the jack backcross does( Light of Jah.) already stands out of the herd at only a moth veg .

zeke

zeke

Sensi Seeds of course! Just joking, they suck now. I have a sick jackflash cut from the nineties that is proof that they were once really good.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Sensi Seeds of course. The rest are chuck offs and knock offs. Not that that makes them worse per se but for Jack Herer there is only one option as much as people hate on Sensi.

H

HD wow

why grow jack when the true original c99 by bros grimm is here again

stable genetics everything he claims about his strain is spot on zero exaggerations

we do commercial runs of sativa its by far the best

it rivals malawi for high and finishes in 6-8 weeks earlier than malawi

H

HD wow

I am excited to see how the jack backcross does( Light of Jah.) already stands out of the herd at only a moth veg .
go with bros time c99

beats the best jack hands down as the original father i believe was a sense jack back wen sends was JACKED up on quality

i wouldn't buy sa lettuce seed from them now

light of jah ams seeds is a good jack though ams in general

blimburn
TGA subscool
cali connection
barleys farm
humbolt

all fuked out strains word for word from the description from the breeders

dr underground pink kush
reefermans pink kush ( where dr underground got his cuttimg from

the listed breeders are not in the scamming game of bullshit claims for their strains

from yield to taste to finisg=hing times

med man will even give u full phone or website support over the entire grow he know his strains that way u get just stupid results u simply record data
then get another strain from him repeat

soon u have a arsenal of ladiess u can dial into perfection like never before

that service is unheard of and i though t to be a little strange
but after i took advantage of it ( I've grow his strains before ) 26 years commercial experience as owner of a 8000 ft sq facility that has given me lots of learning over the years i though i had his strains dialled in

nope 25% increase yield

his way blew my fuking socks off thats why i now grow his entire line up

his melon gum we do 25lbs every 9 weeks with clones started ahead of time and soon as it hits the web its gone
his strains are like eating candy when u follow his notes advice

light of of jah seems to be the new name for jack in the uk now

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

J1 is amazing and definitely worth the go. I love Cindy 99 too but the j1 is in a league of its own. Very easy growing, trimming, and smoking!

scubascrog

scubascrog

Cks white widow x girl scout cookies (white cookies) by far the highest quality WW cross I've ever seen,
As for jack herrer, anyone grow Haze xxl autos from dinafem? its jack herrer mixed with haze 2.0?

H

HD wow

bros grimm c99 is back they are the original c99

fast big yields
%26thc and im not dialled in yet with her

cheers

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

J1 from who

was ur c99 from bros grim

cheers
I'm not sure if it's brothers grimm but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm in Oregon right now and have never seen this before, been in the game a long time heard this strain named Cindy 99, pineapple Cindy, and golden pineapple but they are all the same, very sativa with a haze background for sure. There is only one j1 that I know of, it's a beauty of a jack clone and yields great. Very strong.

Stash

Stash

I purchased the last pack of Jack Herer seeds from Sensi Seeds two or three months ago, they never replaced them. Still sold out. I think Aloha White Widow my be the best White Widow around, I just finished a grow a few months ago using some very old seeds that JoJoRizo made. Turned out great. Later, Stash

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
There is a cut that floats around (might still) that was supposedly an early 90's Jack Herer cut (cup pheno). Shit is gnarly. Gets lots of purples and reds late in flower 8-9 weeker. Really good structure. Came from Las Vegas when the PK cut was floating around. If you want a JH try and find that one. Tests high in CBD and only like 11% thc but don't let that fool you. It's killer smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom