The BEST LST/HST training tutorial

• Thread starter marski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Hey all, I know there is a couple tutorials up already but this covers all the training methods and with very good detail! I did not write this, I just found it last night.

I was going to copy and paste it but there are lots of useful pictures, so heres the link.. Enjoy farmers! :rock

S

SRHninja

saved and printed! going in the book of all the knowledge im collecting.... one day ill share it as you have with me in its mass.... (no credit taken) only as a gatherer...

THX

S

SRHninja

i seen better from our members though that give more detail i seen that training pic on here aswell... but its a nice lil guide

marski420

marski420

Yeah man, the whole purpose of posting it was because it had great discriptions and good pics to go along with. The Sticky'd LST tutorial is pretty breif and seen alot of newbies confused by it/ alot of pros saying it was only a vague idea. So after reading that I figured it was deffinently worth posting, especially since it has many great methods all in one easy to access place.

And to your first post.. Agreed brother, Its all just information in which were gathering which needs to be shared amongst the bros/occasional sis's, thats what makes these kinds of forums good. Opposed to the bad ones that have a ton of know it alls, thinking their way is the only way and can never be improved upon

Peace everyone.. smoke a fatty and learn something new, if you already know how to LST wtf are you doing here? haha jk peace

D

DirtyBilly

What an awesome guide , everything you need to know pretty much in order to understand lst.

K

kripplecreek

Getting a printer going for someone I know who doesnt believe in computers who needs to read this. Thank you for the post bro.

M

mrbong73

One thing I didn't see mentioned but is very helpful is the use of velcro tape when using fabric pots.
Here's an example:

015 11
Top Bottom