The best purple?

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The Querkle is one of my best yielders...got 1/2 lb off of one plant in a 5 gallon bucket. That is good to me! Big, dense nugs and I cropped the plant a lot so it's mostly colas. Sticky, stinky and full of trichomes. Everybody I know that has smoked it ,loves the Querkle.

P

PuraVida305

Thanks S420... the querkle looks off the chain :banana1sv6:

P

PuraVida305

The Querkle is one of my best yielders...got 1/2 lb off of one plant in a 5 gallon bucket. That is good to me! Big, dense nugs and I cropped the plant a lot so it's mostly colas. Sticky, stinky and full of trichomes. Everybody I know that has smoked it ,loves the Querkle.

How does that Querkle grow(short or tall)... Thanks

devilrays

devilrays

i ran 4 packs of querkle and never found a keeper:sign0065:
your querkle looks amazing!!

B

Biggestpothead

rsz_new_york_047.jpg
My Blue Cheese ...it's almost black.

http://thcfarmer.com/forums/gallery/data/500/
Too many to choose from but these two are my current grows.[/QUOTE]

Where did u get that blue cheese from? Buddah? Barney?

big twinn

big twinn

Mr. Nice Guy. Most purple bud i have ever seen. SOLID purple, no green at all. COVERED in purple/white frosty trichs! the smoke had a very potent piney/kushy taste!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple

Most potent purple I've had was Double Purple Doja, the best tasting purple was Querkle both by TGA
After reading thru the list I remembered a purple NL I ran about 15 years ago that was killer, 1 dubie would wreck 5 dudes.
1 thing I've noticed is that the green plants from "purple" seeds seem more potent, just my opinion

mal

N

nrcl420

Anyone that's been around the norcal bay area grape scene for a few years should remember a very rare strain called purple candy. I don't know the exact genetic make up but it turns completely black and has dark red hairs and very frosty and the grapey sweet smell is like no other. Unbelievable, you must smoke it to believe it. If you can find the real one.

big twinn

big twinn

hoping my LVPK will be better than the purple mr. nice....im sure it will be.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow! I actually made a thread last week looking for Gorilla Grape seeds! Since Outlaw got busted Ive been looking everywhere.It sucks. Id really like to get ahold of some beans.Thats actually why I made this thread. So I could get some opinions on other purple strains that are obtainable.
Now I can make some!

H

happy b

i got this out a 3 pack of sickmeds gren crack s1.very sweet very pleasant fruity cough drop type smell and nice fruity taste.lacks potencey imo.great bag appeal though.
20150414 225417

Top Bottom