the best video ever!!!!learn from the pros!!!!

• Thread starter los0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

montroller

It is pretty expensive and I couldn't imagine him offering more information than what is already out there. Shit just read everything graywolf, jump, and HMK have posted on the topic and I bet they cover everything in that video.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

and then some.....the cool thing about the video is having it SHOWN to u instead of like explained...some people are a lil on the slow side, so they need a visual....unfortunately the visual production of the video sucks hind tit too....if i was gonna make a vid n sell it for 250$....u best believe its gonna be pretty fuckin dope, recipe aside...i mean it looks like they didnt really do ANY cutting or editing really...looks like there was just one person shooting it the whole time...
kinda seemed like a pain in the ass..also dont like how they took up about 15 min of the video with already known obvious marijuana trivia...this is NOT why someone spent the equivalent of a paycheck (in some cases) they wanna learn how to make cons...NOT read about simpson or prohibition or any of that standard shit thats posted a zillion times everywhere for free....
NO DOUBT it WILL teach some things, but seems very unorthodox....i understand the purpose i to show u how to do it for cheap, but cheaper doesnt always equal better....main main main issue is your starting materials....

this too is NOT if u wanna do like volume...its generally smaller runs it seems....seems very very labor intensive the scraping n filtering etc etc...
but if u wanna make some shardy lil shards of thc glass, i guess it looks like a pretty good method...
i dunno..i dont like the whole 2 litre bottle approach...plastic n butane cant be THAT safe...i guess if u use once n chuck prob not as big a deal, but who knows, maybe its an instant reaction...can happen..

so all in all my complete synapses on the cannabis alchemy vid is this....

it IS all here on the forums, albeit covered in 10million pages of bullshit and my oils bigger than yours...
BUT if u like the idea of getting the visual aspect, or 250 isnt a weeks work to you, then you may wanna grab it...
realistically, just peep labhoroflove.proboards.com n youll be right as rain....lol
(not to mention gws site skunk research maybe its called? or jumps posts on jokecity.com)

@ montroller, i know thats precisely why i was GONNA buy it to see if it had more info, some trick i was missing, some technique that would provide an "ah ha" moment..
then i decided that there was NOT going to be an ah ha moment, because my shit is already tatas...there IS no other shit to make it better really...i mean i couldnt even REALLY imagine it getting better, so after that i realized that i was NOT going to spring for the video....
glad i didnt, cuz there really WASNT anything new there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom