The Best Weed Ever...

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

I picked up a tasty bag from a friend who just returned from North Carolina.. I've smoked all the good strains like most of you here and many old school Humboldt strains from the 70's when living in Vegas.. but this stuff stinks more then the skunk #1 we use to get back in the day.. I tend to stuff a bag like this in my locking gas lid. you know , the one you have to pull a release lever down by your drivers seat left side.. click , and it pops open. Driving down the road I hit a red light.. sniff sniff.. OMG.. It is actually stinking the car up from the gas lid and believe you me, this is an absolute 1st... It's called: Cripple Creek by Tom Hill and was grown indoors.. this is a true one hit wonder and has the price tag to prove it... $257.00 for 15 seeds.. out of my price range for sure..

Here's a few shots of her that doesn't do her justice at all...

The best weed ever
The best weed ever 2
The best weed ever 3
The best weed ever 4

Quagmire

Quagmire

Yeah, I don't pay for seeds ever.. I think it's another way of people getting rich off of the masses.. my last year growing I gifted away over 1000, my way of fighting for us small guys.. some of the best stuff I grew was gifted to me from Mota & NdNguy .. I was telling a friend about this Cripple Creek and he looked it up and we were both amazed at the cost of $15 seeds.. The way this stuff stinks I sure couldn't run it in my setup..lol

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Nothing is as good as the original pure Og's. Anyone who says different, never smoked pure old school OG.
Its all opinion. Ive had bomb og(and i love it, above most) but there are some bomb strains out there. Good SSH. Primo! Alaskan ice! Bombdiggity. WELL GROWN sour D or Chem(good CO Chem) or headband matches any well grown og IMHO (an there are so many, triangle, kosher and ghost being my fave!) Matanuska tundra. Hella bomb. There is an extra special cut of hindu kush. Rival any og. Bruce banner... Killer... and there are some killer Jack Herer phenos floating around. Blueberry lemonade haze mind altering goodness. who knows because its subjective, but i tend to like anything super potent, including mouth coating, cedar fuel skunk butthole og.

N

nightmarecreature

If that was the case, than people would grow more than OG and Cookies. Thats all that sells where Im from and the majority has spoken. Thats a fact but what you personally like to smoke on is your opinion.

Proper chem does not get me blasted like OG does. I smoked all the Chems and some of JJs Stardawgs. OG is one of the few strains that you dont build a huge tolerance to. Im not a big Cookie fan but its what people want.

Billyboat

Billyboat

If that was the case, than people would grow more than OG and Cookies. Thats all that sells where Im from and the majority has spoken. Thats a fact but what you personally like to smoke on is your opinion.

Proper chem does not get me blasted like OG does. I smoked all the Chems and some of JJs Stardawgs. OG is one of the few strains that you dont build a huge tolerance to. Im not a big Cookie fan but its what people want.

Kosher Kush and Cookies are my hottest flavors...KK tests at 28% and 24.7% on the cookies...

I've ran all kinds of hybrids but what people always ask for, KK and Cookies!

kgp

kgp

I agree. Cookies are fun to grow and very impressive to look at but OG will blow it out of the water, as it does just about anything. Chemdog D is good but more of a daytime smoke. Doesn't pack the punch linke OG.

My vote is for an original OG. In my opinion the best in taste, smell, potency, and tolerance.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Og, cookies, gg4, and all the other popular strains can DIE a slow, miserable death! I hate em all!
:p

Quagmire

Quagmire

I made a strain called Wardawg that produced one phenol that I'd put up against most anything. AK47 (original stash from Motarebel) crossed the stickiest ickiest with a friends Chemdog D x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine male. OMG is this stuff wonderful.. Produced 3 phenol types, one called the big bitch and another being worked in Canada with some Lemon Thai put into her.. so it's still in the works. I enjoy creating my own crosses..

Latest posts

Top Bottom