The Best WiFi

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

After much consideration ive decided to give Wifi a shot after seeing all these rooms and walls and beds full of fire and hearing the reports really sounds like something i want and need far as yield and potency are concerned!
My question is who has the most potent heaviest yielding Wifi? Theres so many talented breeders here and so many crosses its way to difficult to decide lol so trying to narrow it down!
So yea whos got the best WiFi?
Thanks in advance.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

According to jackmayoffer his # 43 and 80 .
Was checking out his grow man absoloutely astronomical in many sences but does he have his own seedbank then how do i get those lol!
Should have mentioned i have to get bean form no cuts available here where im at that i can actually trust to be the real deal u know...

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Was checking out his grow man absoloutely astronomical in many sences but does he have his own seedbank then how do i get those lol!
Should have mentioned i have to get bean form no cuts available here where im at that i can actually trust to be the real deal u know...

I dont know if he passes those cuts out or horads them. Not sure if he makes beans

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Here's one of the baddest plants I've EVER seen. White Fire. A straight legendary cross! Mad props to Raskal.
I found this pic in JustBlazins thread. One of the SJC homies cuts!!! Enjoy!
Downloadfile

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

....... The Famed Fire Og kush clone we brought to the community we hit with the reversed White clone only male pollen to create another Legend......

Doing some research. Is this true ........... ?

Does this reversing clones ect mess up the gene pool. ? And it considered a true Og.

Not busting, I'm just interested in this topic. What's the consensas in the Og community regarding this ?

I know the criteria of some is leaf blade count while judging Og's, ect.

Last edited:
SpiderKid

SpiderKid

there is only one breeder of the whitefire ograskal. all the grows you see of it our his seeds or clones from his seeds.

I understand Raskal was the breeder. It's more about selfing, strain lineage / genetic history and how that's effected afterwards. Or traceability.

Like I said just wondering what's the guidelines for a true Og. I noticed in the clone only thread, many peeps would bust on other peoples cuts as being fake. Or the leaf count, stretch, nodes ....... other criteria. But the WiFi is accepted.

And not saying it's not dank either just trying to lock down the Og criteria.

william76

william76

Og raskal, easy to grow,decent yields straight fire, I think the attitude has them now, I continuously run wifi with a spare pack or 2 a a back up its that good,hope you find wot ur looking for, 76

soserthc1

soserthc1

I understand Raskal was the breeder. It's more about selfing, strain lineage / genetic history and how that's effected afterwards. Or traceability.

Like I said just wondering what's the guidelines for a true Og. I noticed in the clone only thread, many peeps would bust on other peoples cuts as being fake. Or the leaf count, stretch, nodes ....... other criteria. But the WiFi is accepted.

And not saying it's not dank either just trying to lock down the Og criteria.

To answer your question its not really a viable thing to do with seeds as it alters them genetically but is needed in order to preserve strains that have lost a daddy.. its commonly done with Green Crack , Gsc and a few others but if the off spring are grown and worked properly you shouldn't have any issue's ....Wifi seems to be the equivalent of hitting the lottery thou as its the most insanely crystallized plant I ever seen .....

619ster

619ster

My favorite Wifi was the one I grew lol. Oh and just to put it out there, I've tried many batches of Wifi (maybe even the #3) as my homie who owned a dispensary would have a couple batches every month from different sources. Really well grown stuff too. Also had some of the best grown SFV I've ever seen. I didn't keep this cut because the clones just would not root for me. Shame too because she was a gem. Only thing better I've found so far is my cut of Alien Rock Candy.
CIMG3159
CIMG3172
CIMG3175

CIMG3175

Latest posts

Top Bottom