The Big Black Widow Grow Out.

• Thread starter Nog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nog

Mr Nice sent me some free Black Widow seeds to make up for one's I bought from Herbies that didn't germinate.

So I will post a bit of a grow log here and hope to do the seeds justice.

Clones.

These clones come from 4 different females, plants 1-4, which haven't been flowered out yet.
There is another female, plant 5, which indicated sex long after the others, so I didn't clone that one apart from taking one clone off it to keep it going. Plant 5 is a triploid, so should be interesting as those one's have bigger buds.

The big black widow grow out
Last edited:
N

Nog

Clone mothers had clones taken off them and then re-vegged for a bit and then put under 12/12.
Hopefully narrow it down to 2 clone mothers to keep out of the 5.
They have been supercropped to make an even canopy.

BW cm
Rancid Radio

Rancid Radio

Looks awsome brorher can't wait to see what they look in flower I have a pack of these also lol

N

Nog

Clones were put into 2 litre pots and veged for a while and topped, and then a week ago put into 14 litre pots and then supercropped.

Will be going into 12/12 tomorrow, and will be supercropped a bit more as they grow.

Clones 1
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nice grow Nog.iv got some Mr Nice beans i need to get to.mango widow and affy haze.

william76

william76

Yea,I just popped 3/4 Mr nice ww,so I'll be watching!let me know how ur Mr nice get on too @Mr Bee.wen u pop em.76

N

Nog

707 Truthband freebie was flowered, 3/4 of the buds harvested and the rest left on to re-veg the plant.
Don't like the bud structure enough to clone this plant and keep it going, so going to cross it with the male Black Widow and see what happens.
Been re-vegging for 4 weeks now, new shoots are coming out of the buds left on the plant.

william76

william76

U can take all the buds as long as u leave the rest, (leaves etc).76

N

Nog

U can take all the buds as long as u leave the rest, (leaves etc).76

I have noticed on revegging plants that the new growth comes out of the buds. The buds start to run and then a new shoot comes out of the end of the bud, and then from the sides of the bud.

If you chop off all the buds then there will be no nodes for the shoots to grow out of I would have thought.

I don't know, never tried chopping off all the buds and trying to re-veg. Most people say leave some bud on to reveg.

william76

william76

I have noticed on revegging plants that the new growth comes out of the buds. The buds start to run and then a new shoot comes out of the end of the bud, and then from the sides of the bud.

If you chop off all the buds then there will be no nodes for the shoots to grow out of I would have thought.

I don't know, never tried chopping off all the buds and trying to re-veg. Most people say leave some bud on to reveg.
Yea,I only leave the bud not worth smoking/manicuring, they bounce back,76

N

Nog

8 weeks today for a couple of the clone mothers in flower; the other 3 are at 7 weeks.

Not really ready yet, mainly white hairs.

Going to give them 14 hours of dark a day to bring them home.

Still haven't decided which clone mothers to keep, I mean plant #1 I will keep, and I think plant #5 I might keep, and maybe one of the others.

Plant #4 is very resiny and strong smelling, but lower yield, so maybe will be culled.

Ideally want just 2 clone mothers of BW. Saves space and keeps the numbers down.

Last edited:
william76

william76

Yea,1 of the 2 ww ive got is a tri leave,hopefully get a dank female,didnt hav a good germ rate,still got some seeds left,so ill see!76

Latest posts

Top Bottom