The Black (Macro from Day 37)

• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Here are some pics of "The Black", at day 37. The guy that gave me the cut, got it from some of his friends in CA. Not sure what area, though. The dark purple color came on early, at day 15 or so. And, the smell is a combo of spice and fruit. This is my first run with her, so I have yet to taste it. I'm hoping it finishes in about 23 more days. If anyone has any info on he background of this strain, please let me know. Thanks.

The black macro from day 37
The black macro from day 37 2
The black macro from day 37 3
The black macro from day 37 4
The black macro from day 37 5
The black macro from day 37 6
The black macro from day 37 7
The black macro from day 37 8
The black macro from day 37 9
The black macro from day 37 10
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

wow..nice dark purple trichomes. Love the color and dankness!

X

Xceptional

shit looks dank bro! if it's fire you should cross it with "The White" and call it the gray matter lol.

S

SmokeMan

its made by bcbd.. some nice phenos are found in there Black seeds.

fractal

fractal

Yep the BCBD "black" is not bad at all I smoked it before. Very nice.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Doesn't BCBD The Black have "leaves so dark they look black"? This cut doesn't have any color in the leaves. I asked the guy if it came from BCBD seed when I got the cut, and he said no. It came from his friend in California. Also, BCBD mentions that the black was a strain in California before they developed it into seed. Could this be the cut that they were talking about? Anyone ever grow BCBD the black? I'd like some pics to compare to mine. Because the pics that I have seen of BCBD's The Black looked nothing like this cut.

Here is a pic of BCBD The Black borrowed from their website:

Bcbd black1
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

It look's nice. I got The White for you if you wanna make "The Gray"

I actually got a few cuttings that are rockin healthy roots waiting for my lazy ass to do something with. Wanna trade a few?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I smoked bc bud depots black at the cannabis cup last year, it really, really sucked. Unless you find a super rare pheno, possible by the way in most crosses, this is not worth the money for the soil. Two of my patients grew it from different pheno selection and the same deal, while it turned slightly purple, it really did not taste good nor have any type of good high. If the black you got is indeginous to Cali, then you should be in for a great ride!

true grit

true grit

Damn now thats what i needed to hear, i was just about to say- damn i wanna run those bcbd blacks still....guess not. LOL.

F

frostedlove

VERY NICE! Love the macro purple shots
So hypnotic:anim_52:

Latest posts

Top Bottom