the Boogie Brew and Sea-90 any reviews ?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

a local store started carrying the Boogie brew, Sea-90 along with a couple other things, they been brewing n feeding it to there store plants n they do seem to be thriving really good.store owner swears by these 2 new things.
any farmers on here have any experience they can share bout Boogie Brew and Sea-90?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nothing on Boogie Brew, but I've used Sea-90. Unfortunately, the only crops I can discuss intelligently regarding the Sea-90's usefulness are my squashes and tomatoes. However, the cannabis plants looked beautiful, it cut down on the need for watching watering evenness and Ca in a big way. I used it only as a foliar application, no root drenches.

K

kushsmoker30

Thank's for ur reply seamaiden, i guess tha company that make's Boogie Brew has a product called "Pure Protein" talked to em today. dude said his Pure Protein's blows sea green out the water by a long shot n it's only $10, said sea greens a waste compared to his product.

any reviews on Pure Protein/s?

think it's worth a try for $10, why not?

Aligee

Aligee

i seen the lil side by side with the boogie brew at the shop looks impressive! i dont use teas but i think i might try it and ive read up on the sea90 @ there website seems theyve done alot of research on these sea minerals i havent tried it Yet! but would like to see it in action first hand..

K

kushsmoker30

ima give boogie tea with a lil sea-90 to the shade trees in my yard n to my ladies, prob gonna top dress the shade trees 1 time this year with sea-90 n see what happens.

ima get this Pure Proteins the owner of boogie was telling me about on da phone, he put it this way his words exactly " if i was stranded on a island n could only use good dirt and 1 product to grow all my food it would be this! all i need is Pure Proteins n some good dirt n thats it".

said all his products r good but his Pure Protein is the shit n it's cheap only $10, and that if i buy it i will have no need 4 sea green ever again also said that any store owner carrying boogie n not Pure Proteins is an idiot!! Lol i guess the owner of boogie brew believe's in "Pure Proteins" super as hard, fuck it ima try it

Top Bottom