The Boom is Upon Us....T-minus 14 hours!!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuku4cannabis

that's where all the strawberries went ??? wish i'd known about checking the # of available pack before my first auction. oh well live and learn. how often do new drops happen here ???

H

Highlife OG

Hey @ExoticGenetix, will you have any chocolate covered strawberry beans at the Denver cup?

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I just wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone who took part in this drop and made it as successful as it was. I hope for nothing but the best of gems to come from all of the packs that flew off the bay today. I truly from the bottom of my heart appreciate the support and hope each pack finds a special place in everybody's garden :)

Much respect and good vibes farm fam ~~~

~Ex

aksquid

aksquid

Sorry I had to missed the drop.
Hopefully i will be able to get in on the next one and get some of the chocolate covered strawberries and or the spirit in the sky.
Good luck on your grows to everyone who got some!

E

Eastcoastgro

Hope costums doesnt fuck me just sent my 400 for kimbo hulk pink2.0 abd voodoo hope to find some keepers hows everyones luck with delivery from the bay?

E

Eastcoastgro

How ideal would it be for someone in the US to work with thcbay so we all could avoid customs and only one person would have to deal with them not a couple dozen peole

Top Bottom