The Brothel: The Quest For The Best

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

About to do another run in my personal garden spot. Trying to decide if I want to go with 2 315CMHs or 1 P600 LED. Only doin one 2x4 bed. Also tryin to figure out if I wanna go no till or coco with Veg + Bloom HD. If I run no till I can run a few cuts of each strain. But If I go coco and chem nutes id have to go with only one strain. Decisions decisions.

I have never seen the P600 (I'm assuming you mean the Platinums?) On their website, the par values they claim (they show it, but meters can be inaccurate, or callibrated to be innacurate) are massive. Those PAR numbers are HUGE!

I have handled the Kind lights & they are painfully nice. & it's by far the coolest running led I've ever seen. Built in timer for each spectrum. So you can have the reds increase at sunrise & sunset if you like. Not needing a timer for your light is cool by itself. Performance wise, I don't know if either one is better, I'm just saying I've messed with the Kinds & they are nice.

But it seems like you would get better coverage from 2 315's...no? The P600 looks like it's got a hefty sweet spot, but then drops off.

Whatever you are doing now brother, it's workin. I wouldn't change a thing!

Pimp T

Pimp T

FaceOffOG
Faceoffbud

Top Bottom