the buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think.... will make it to harvest???!?!!🙏😭

• Thread starter emma.dir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

emma.dir

Hi guys
I know its to late to fix now but why did the leaves do that? Is it phosphorus deficiency? Someone here mentioned that overfeeding calmag can lock out phosphorus and it's very likely that happened.

i use Coast of Maine strongington blend and the soil is supposed to sustain the plant for 30 days. the mag deficiency was early on though so maybe the soil was lacking

The calmag bottle says add 1tsp calmag per gallon water once a week. should I do this all throughout flower or should I cut back or stop when the deficiency is gone

next time I will definitely be topping my plant because this one is so top-heavy it would fall over if I untied it

The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest
The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest 2
The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest 3
The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest 4
The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest 5
The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest 6
The buds so beautiful but the plant is dying i think will make it to harvest 7
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hi guys
I know its to late to fix now but why did the leaves do that? Is it phosphorus deficiency? Someone here mentioned that overfeeding calmag can lock out phosphorus and it's very likely that happened.

i use Coast of Maine strongington blend and the soil is supposed to sustain the plant for 30 days. the mag deficiency was early on though so maybe the soil was lacking

The calmag bottle says add 1tsp calmag per gallon water once a week. should I do this all throughout flower or should I cut back or stop when the deficiency is gone

next time I will definitely be topping my plant because this one is so top-heavy it would fall over if I untied it
It looks like it's fading which is normal as long as you are in late flower

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your in great shape bud. Your plant is doing what pot plants do. This is her fall time of year when she strips her leaves and puts all he energy into the sugaring up her buds. No need to change anything. Nothing wrong here.
Wow super nice job! Great looking plant.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hi guys

Its pretty normal to step down calmag in late/midflower looks okay to me
Nothing you do by now should ruin your weed totally just keep on going👊😆

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Appreciate this reply. This is exactly what my plants looks like, close to 70 days after flip. What is the remedy? Should I be dialing back to light intensity late in flower? Thanks.
if they look like this than yes to back off light intensity as plant cannot process it and ut only creates more stress,.
obvious it’s best to notice any deficiencies or stresses early as possible and deal with it,.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Definitely a deficiency going on,

Leaves shouldn’t be crispy come harvest time.

I doubt you ever had a mg deficiency in that soil that was under 30 days old

I would said have it was caused by light and a pk deficiency even if gnick hadn’t.

I know they get too heavy however in the right size pot it shouldn’t fall over

Last edited:
Newty

Newty

Appreciate this reply. This is exactly what my plants looks like, close to 70 days after flip. What is the remedy? Should I be dialing back to light intensity late in flower? Thanks.
I read this awhile back about raising light intensity in the "heat" of flower and lowering intensity late flower.

Just thought I would post it, in case you're interested.

H

HelpfulHarold89

Hi guys

Aww, poor thing looks a bit sad. Check the pH

Sunasun

Sunasun

Hi guys

Looks like you let it drink too much weed and smoke too much alcohol. She's fried.
Next time, lower your light intensity to avoid this. They should not look this bad even at the end.

Sunasun

Sunasun

View attachment 2134996

View attachment 2135002

Ops leaves look like lots of the darker/purple plants from the late stage Mn toxicity trial:

View attachment 2135001

Now someone will come tell you it's a immobile nutrient deficiency. Which makes zero sense. It's an accumulation of heavy metal.

Wrong. Check into bullshit rehab bro, admit you have a bs problem.
So for your example, you show a heavily light stressed plant.

Disingenuous rebuttal there, but not surprising based on your post history.
In case this post is too long, see summary below.

Tldr you're a dumbass.

Pilted

Pilted

I would imagine you could harvest today and be just fine. Js. Leaves look horrid though, something off. Any Which way you made it to harvest. You deserve a pat on the back. Good job dude. 👍👍👍👍 Next one will be better as long as you allow yourself to follow the correct suggestions.

Newty

Newty

Idk wtf just happened but that was kind of out of nowhere.

There's nothing wrong with debating, we all can learn something that way but we can do it in a much nicer, respectful way.

I'm not starting anything, we are all here because we love growing and want to chill, help people, and maybe learn something.

At the end of the day some are going to disagree and that's fine but that doesn't mean we can't get along.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
View attachment 2134996

View attachment 2135002

Ops leaves look like lots of the darker/purple plants from the late stage Mn toxicity trial:

View attachment 2135001

Now someone will come tell you it's a immobile nutrient deficiency. Which makes zero sense. It's an accumulation of heavy metal.

🤣

There’s always one

Thanks for making my day 😂😂😂

Btw to much cali mg will lock out n as well as p anyways it don’t matter you need a magnet 🧲 to pull out the heavy metal 🤘 🤣🤣🤣😱

Last edited:
Top Bottom