The CA forum needs to be first on the list because CALI !

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I mean seriously, ALASKA with 3 posts or some shit is before California? I don't give a shit about alphabetical order, Cali pioneered medical cannabis and should be the FIRST state listed. Suck it Americans who are 3000 miles from America. Go back to your gold mining and salmon blowing and your 5 week grow season LOL and your "10" hot chicks who are 4s or 5s in the continental US but that's all you have, and they are fat from blowing salmon all the time.

sun

sun

I have to agree with this , Like it or not Cali paved the road for medical marijuana elsewhere , & it will probably be the first to leaglize .when this happens it will open doors for other states , parhaps evan the world. Cali is the front lines.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I mean seriously, ALASKA with 3 posts or some shit is before California? I don't give a shit about alphabetical order, Cali pioneered medical cannabis and should be the FIRST state listed. Suck it Americans who are 3000 miles from America. Go back to your gold mining and salmon blowing and your 5 week grow season LOL and your "10" hot chicks who are 4s or 5s in the continental US but that's all you have, and they are fat from blowing salmon all the time.

Tell us how you really feel ;)

Blowing salmon! HaHA

fractal

fractal

Colorado definitely earns it's 2nd place in line but come on. I see you guys are super enthusiastic about your med pot that is awesome. But california has humboldt, and humboldt is where it all began and where it still sets the bar. California = the supreme leader in all things Cannabis that's the truth.

sky high

sky high

Let Cali have the MMJ honors. They passed the first med law.

But they weren't first in other legal areas that have broken ground towards MMJ/marijuana legalization as a whole, ala the "decriminalizing" that happened in the 70's. Oregon was first in 1973...then Colorado and Alaska in 1975... (where growing was first decrim'd as well...and you could possess 4 ounces). Cali followed with a decrim of less than an oz/$100 fine in 1976.... just ahead of..Nebraska... (whew...lucky for Cali or all future bragging rights would been off!)

Yup...humboldt/NoCal spawned many a great strain. They also spawned the $400 ounce of green that has plagued many smokers for years...LOL. :D

but give em top honors for MMJ if a change is to be made.... they deserve it.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey Fractal! I wasnt really trying to argue your point. Just a proud Coloradan. But now i will try to argue it a little, (i have no real info to back up anything i say) hah. No doubt Cali puts out more LBS than any other state. But you have over 22 million more people in your state. Humbolt is still setting the bar in OUTDOOR but how much of these meds make it to the dispencery and into patients hands? Not much, Most is moved to the east coast and sold on the black market where its actually valuable. Not MMJ really. As far as MMJ goes, indoor set ups are king. Id say percentage wise there are more growrooms here and more lamps burning per person in CO. Plus while you guys are shutting down all the disp in LB we are legalizing. If you are still are #1 you wont be for long! hahah.

putembk

putembk

Lived in Colorado almost all my life and am a loyal Coloradoan but I have always liked California and have nothing bad to say about it. SF is one of my favorite cities to visit. Doesn't matter to me who was first, who grows the most or an argument no body will ever win, who grows the best. I am just happy we both get to grow. It may be legal here starting next week however.

K

kolah

If it wasn't for Jeff Spicoly, Cali would still be puffin Mexican green weed and scoring it in bricks.. with mold.....and bugs....and Paraquat...

Everyone knows CO has the primo weed, That Cali stuff is loaded with smog and Eagle 20. :)

oh and FYI,...we have had an invasion of Cali folks moving to CO...wonder why?

answer: the best weed in the world is here and it's the coolest place to live..

I will have to admit those hardworking mexicans grow some good ganja in Cali though.

fractal

fractal

its all good walt nobody was arguing, just a little friendly competition i'm from San Jose so I'm california born and bred. I'm always going to stick up for my home state. I have to tell ya, humboldt has 10 indoor grows for every outdoor grow. Totally making up those numbers but the hills are full of generators like you can't believe. Rural folks are running a ton of indoor in the middle of nowhere. And california will stay on top of the scene until an earthquake drops it into the ocean. . .You can't take wine away from the French or Oktoberfest from the Germans. . .So it is with California and buds. Hell right on the edge of mendocino is napa and we're even giving the French a run for their money on wine god I love California.

fractal

fractal

If it wasn't for Jeff Spicoly, Cali would still be puffin Mexican green weed and scoring it in bricks.. with mold.....and bugs....and Paraquat...

Everyone knows CO has the primo weed, That Cali stuff is loaded with smog and Eagle 20. :)

oh and FYI,...we have had an invasion of Cali folks moving to CO...wonder why?

answer: the best weed in the world is here and it's the coolest place to live..

I will have to admit those hardworking mexicans grow some good ganja in Cali though.

Before you got all your clones from California all you guys had was the Cough! Who's still growing that one? Ok now I'm toeing the line of arguing for real but still having fun with it. I'll one up you and say if it wasn't for California genetics and the work done there, Amsterdam wouldn't have turned into what it is today. Haze, Northern Lights, Afghani, Kush, all went to Amsterdam from California in the 70's and 80's to jump start their seedbanks. And one more thing you guys don't have the ocean. Really adds a ton of ambiance, where else can you surf in the morning and snowboard at night?

K

kolah

I was just playing a bit Don't take it so serious.

But your boastful, cocky first post is a little provocative now ain't it? What type of responses did you expect?

sky high

sky high

No shit kolah! Silly Colorado. ALL we had was the Cough...then Kyle Krapman did the >typical< Cali thing to it....

I mean....what WOULD any of us here be smoking without those Ghost and Bubba Kush cuts being renamed time and time again by the boiz in Cali? Grab a cut..rename it...it's yours and you are legend in your own mind! Kush...kush...kush! All "new"...and all from Californikastan!

C'mon...you can be a "Larry" too. Just get a cut and call it sumthin' else and plug in the HYPE machine and...damn...all of the boiz will be impressed with yer new "OG"... you gangsta/ocean grown bad boy you!

I'm thinkin' "Tipi Kush"....eh? No...wait..... "Tipi Kush OG" ..... gotta have that OG tag, "bro"....LOL

And..like....um..I mean...like fer sure dude....where else can you ski and surf and smoke a >newly created kush< everyday that tastes just like sour Diesel?? :D

>snicker<

K

kolah

lol@SH...

Fractal, I am not sure what really inspired you to start this thread..lucky I ain't from Alaska. Hey man, try growing MJ up in Alaska and see what you and your Cali peeps can do. And try and have some respect for a state and it's people...which is obvious you know nothing about.

I like many of your posts but this one is really a pot stirrer. I'll with-hold my true feelings for the sake of the forum....and avoid a Farmers Civil War. :D

It's a few folks like you (and that attitude) that give all the Cali people a bad name. No wonder.

Maybe you should re-read your post. It really is quite idiotic.

dun' here.

putembk

putembk

Agree here, don't know what fractal was trying to do here except start another argument that will end in nothing but bad feelings. Hopefully you didn't intentionally do this, I'm sure you like me and sometimes get a little loaded and start something you don't mean. I still love San Fran.

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

"Cali still rains supreme"

LOL it does rain a lot there. I believe what you're trying to convey is "reigns supreme". You guys are a trip, I love this site

Top Bottom