The CA forum needs to be first on the list because CALI !

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

At the rate californians are moving there it will be calirado soon enough or maybe mexirado,lol,Are there even any NATIVE coloradoans on this board?
Honestly there are not too many places id live and colorado is definitely one of them,gorgeous state but seriously no one can dispute calis contribution to MJ in colorado or almost any state for that matter,you definitely have some killer growers there and their at the top of their game but id be willing to bet alot of them are not native to the state and brought their strains/techniques with them from the left or right coast.Shit i cant name one famous colorado breeder or strain,i hear rumors about pbud and other mystery strains but where can i buy them?Shit name me a badass breeder besides top dawg whose genetics you can actually buy that is not from or does not have a cali connection?
You did invent coors light though and for that ill be eternally greatful,now if i can just lay my hands on some pbud beans ill rename it fishwhistle OG and retire off 15$ apiece beans...

The above post is purely intended to rile up my colorado brothers who i love and respect but still like to give a hard time:),Oh and fractal your a dick,lol.

fractal

fractal

lol@SH...

Fractal, I am not sure what really inspired you to start this thread..lucky I ain't from Alaska. Hey man, try growing MJ up in Alaska and see what you and your Cali peeps can do. And try and have some respect for a state and it's people...which is obvious you know nothing about.

I like many of your posts but this one is really a pot stirrer. I'll with-hold my true feelings for the sake of the forum....and avoid a Farmers Civil War. :D

It's a few folks like you (and that attitude) that give all the Cali people a bad name. No wonder.

Maybe you should re-read your post. It really is quite idiotic.

dun' here.

I told you I wasn't being serious, just having some fun. What I saw when Logic reworked the site a few days ago was the medical forums listing was switched around, with Alaska being first and California was below Alaska the way things were listed. I was thinking, California should be listed first because the first true Medical Cannabis bill was in Cali in 1996, why not honor them by listing them first? Especially since nothing ever happens in the Alaska forum. Not trying to start a civil war, because in the end every state has something good to offer. Which probably came from Cali! jk.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I told you I wasn't being serious, just having some fun. What I saw when Logic reworked the site a few days ago was the medical forums listing was switched around, with Alaska being first and California was below Alaska the way things were listed. I was thinking, California should be listed first because the first true Medical Cannabis bill was in Cali in 1996, why not honor them by listing them first? Especially since nothing ever happens in the Alaska forum. Not trying to start a civil war, because in the end every state has something good to offer. Which probably came from Cali! jk.

You riled me up lol, not famous not a breeder, but i damn sure am a native with the chem dank. :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ur fuckin hilarious! Man % had to read that to my mother n law!!! Yeah fuck Alaska. 3 posts? A waste of mb's!

S

sumo

Washington and Colorado are smoking us. Cali is laggin! Would love to feel the freedom of legal herbs:/

fractal

fractal

LOL Im in Santa Rosa right now wishing I had my own Cali connect. My brother in laws bud is ok, but shit man! This is the bay area! I want some danks!!
Sort through what's on budtrader and I bet you could find something decent.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

are we strictly on the herb itself? ive lived in both places for over 10 years and i'll say colorado all day on the sense that my life is way more than about herb.

crime sucks, over populated, 10% fucking tax rate, had a 2 bed 1 ba apartment in PB in sd it was 1550 a month. the whole crime/mexican bullshit, when i lived in chula an american was abducted across the street from my house at home depot, taken down to mexico and ransomed. even up north, with all the cartel grows in the jungle. not to mention unnamed kushes were 300/zip, you could get 240/280 for some purple princess/gdp everyday commercial shit.

so as far as some herb, yeah cali take the cake.

but colorado, clean air, great pricing and cost of living, shitloads to do ALWAYS, tons of great people, meds for under 200/zip for top shelf

california is the cake, colorado is where you eat it.

my .02

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

co nugs, not first (well maybe) but i'd put it with the best. best meaning overall best number from /quality/consistency/price/availability/legalissues/clean mountain fuckn air.

i'll let em speak for themselves though. all of these were less than 200/ oz.

show me what you ahve at a clinic for 200 a zip cali. or not even clinic, a real sales price there that will compete with that.

(not trying to measure dicks but seeing as i've had my dick in both bottles i figured i'd flail it around...

Giga bud FROST
Giga fuck 82340823 or something
Heri OG
Platinum 02
IMG 0041

fractal

fractal

Oh wow Classic those buds are looking really, really nice. Hits me right in the gut. . . That shit is torture to me I gotta look away! Love the colors!

Top Bottom