The Cali Connection - Chem4 OG

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

Well as many of you have read, Ive already knocked out a batch of the Deadhead OG '91 pheno and put it out for many of you patients to try in the Nor-Cal area. And the general consensus is Pure FIRE.

Well a new Cali Connection strain is even better IMHO the Chemdog #4 OG is amazing. I have found four phenos, questioning if 1 seed was a mix up(Swerve?).Possibility?

Again I lean to the Chemdog #4 pheno as my favorite but the Kush is incredible too. This time I'm running the three main phenos 50/ Chemdog #4, 50/ OG Kush pheno and 25/one that seems to be somewhere between a 60/40 split between the two. Just from the veg growth on the Chemdog #4 pheno I know the yield will be 25% larger then the Deadhead og yield.

So just as a heads up to those that follow my posts, If I had only one between the two, so far I would pick the Chemdog #4 OG. Chem3 OG is 3 weeks in veg more to come.

Rabbi

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
rabbi is da man.....im runnin the deadhead right now. also looking for the 91 dom as u got. so u like the Chemdog #4 better eh? have u ran any D cutts or beans? just wanted to know ur opinion. fallow all ur grows and am quite impressed homie~ nice jobs with your grows and ill keep wathin as long as u keep posting :) ~SMF~

P

purekushkills

great to know where all that deadhead is coming from. Can't wait to try this 4!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

has any1 grown any trees with cali connection's stuff? I heard this Chemdog #4 might be a good candidate... any thoughts? -Keepz

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

thx for the 411 man. I wonder why Swerve chose Chemdog D as the cross for the latest releases. Seeing as Chemdog #4 is the official "reunion pheno", I have to believe it is for yield characteristics or another specific reason. I'm running a Chemdog #4 clone right now but have some nice CC gear to chose for the next one.

B

bluedog

Just bought these yesterday and started popping the Chemdog #4 Og. Glad to find your thread.
100_6226.JPG

S

Swerve

i love the Chemdog D she is some of the best smoke to me. the 4 yeilds great looks great smokes great tastes great but i just dont like the taste and smell.. its a fucking killer plant trust me in every way.. but i love me some Chemdog D...

M

Mz.YAyAzFiRe

very happy with my cali connects!

has any1 grown any trees with cali connection's stuff? I heard this Chemdog #4 might be a good candidate... any thoughts? -Keepz

I have the pre 98 kush by cali connection. thet are still in veg but they are EXTREMELY healthy and beautiful! loved them so much that i had to go get some more today in fact! from the looks of things...cali connection is so legit!

B

bluedog

Ok so 24 hours soak and 10 outta 10 Chemdog #4 og seeds sparked and are now in pro mix. Good sign of great things to come I hope.

C

CAPO

They all pop like that...Swerve's got the best seeds on the planet!

He's got some kinda crazy voodoo magic happening.....leaves me scratchin my head.

S

stickybush

Hey Blue! Where you at? We waiting on them Chemdog #4 Og pics...

B

bluedog

males

Hey bro, what's up. Not much to show just yet. Here are some males though. The three are Deadhead OG and the two are Chemdog #4 OG. After they popped I topped them once for a cutting,grew out two stalks and used one branch for cuttings. Rabbi hope you don't mind.
dog_males.jpg
chm4og_males.jpg

B

bluedog

Here's the first confirmed fem. It's a Deadhead OG cutting from the seed mom.
dog_7.jpg

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
running that cali connect Chemdog #4 right now good work cc bomb ass strains big ups to the farm and cc

Top Bottom