The Cali Connection Collection

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

This is the Sick ASS Piece and collection done for me by Beasters X Haze and worm.

Shit hits like a champ and everything is killer.. can you say styles. Thanks Bro i appreciate it very much and the next one we want we are tryn to figure out a color scheme for it.

So without further a due
The Cali Connection Collection
IMG_0279.jpg
IMG_0280.jpg
IMG_0276.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Been waitin to see this thing. It is incredible. Is that a double inline with 9 slits in each and then to a 8 stem. Sandblasted Logo makes it so special. Serious glass right there. No B.S.

R

Rob1

some sick ass work right there. he def does his thing, has this game locked down.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Now thats a sick ass piece bro.. or should I say pieces!! I know your stoked to be blowing out out of it!! Big ups to Beast and Worm!! I take it was a collab piece?

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

thats a really nice piece there......would like to hit that thing with some alien og in there...dj

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
HAHA.. Yes... WOW... Great piece bro that bitch is sweet,, 1 in a mill custom gotta luv it. Thanks for the picks bro. Peace HDK

B

Beasters X Haze

Nice man! finally posted em up, It's hard to tell but that big jar can hold quite a bit of OG in it, i'm sure.. Did you ever find a big cork for her?

T

the1scar

All or nothing is the thought you had for this piece huh? Amazing work and can't imagine what dank you put in that jar.

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
She's defintely a work of art, very nice. Blow some of the best sour stank out that bad boy for me Swerve!Cali connection always seems to have surprises & never seem to do anything but impress me. Props to all involved!

supercharged

supercharged

daaaaaayyyymmmn that is wat i call a bong, makes my roor look childs play!!!!!
wudnt mind testin a few bowls of og in there maself

B

BongToker

sick custom you got there swerve, props to artist who made it.. use it in the best my man

M

mn_northernherb

siiiiiiick. i always wondered what kind of glassware breeders were throwing down with. figured it would be sick. and that is definitely sick. tons of work, reinforced, and custom engraved.:heart

Top Bottom