The CALI CONNECTION...Kush anyone?

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

Well hello there, welcome to our new run, the flood tables are stocked with the finest cali connection genetics, Corleone Kush, Alien Bubba, Alien OG...and i got a couple favorite oddessey cuts from last round, just cause we got 48 spots to fill ya know :-) The corleones are looking fucking killer....super branchy and tons of growth nodes. The spacing between nodes is rediculous. My boss sourced our mothers from Swerve, dunno if he can verify, and IM NOT NAME DROPPING...i trust my boss...and the genetics speak for themselves/

Table1
Table 2
The cali connectionkush anyone 3
Alien bubba
Alien og
Corleone
Corleone2
Corleone fan
G

goleboy

Thanks for stopping in, these ladies will be going into the bucket system tomorrow or Xmas eve, the roots coming out of the bottoms of the cubes are super white and fuzzy, I'm in my first few runs with Cali connect genetics but have had excellent results with his genetics, extremely vigorous. Check out my godfather seedling thread, they are teens now and also some super killer genetics worth checkin out

T

Tdawg

Looking real good in there, what are you feeding them with? I been getting bad luck with my RW lately, the roots will shoot out the bottom real healthy then they will get brown and die off.

M

Monkey OG

Nice looking forward to those AOG's, got a couple myself ready to flip.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants Look Great

Last run I did cali conn seeds, rog, sour og, tahoe, and ogiesel all plants were good and some were great. I was very pleased with the outcome since I only ran 5 seeds of each. Good Luck

mal

G

goleboy

here these babies are in their permanent home!

here are all these ladies, now in their current home, about 12 days away from flipping to flower....they are all super vigorous and seem to just be exploding more and more each day

BlackBart

BlackBart

Very nice ! Please tell us which ones really pound . Don't care about which ones were the most potent cause they all will be kickass I'm sure .

1seventiesguy

Can't wait to see them later. I have been wanting some Cali Conection genetics. I got some OG Kush seeds from some other place.

D

DomHumboldt

I just got Jedi seeds from seed supreme and only 2 out of 10 popped used both main methods and a drop of superthrive for each the rest of the seeds I popped from other breaders popped at a ratio of 9/13 so I don't think it's anything to do with environment or technique. And the only 2 Jedi sprouts I have , are mutated pretty badly again none of the others are doing this . I'm usually pretty stoked about mutations it's kinda my hobby but these aren't the ones I get excited about I'd have to say the seeds looked barely mature because of the lack of resin striping and size/color but between that and the mutations I'd have to say it's between a lack of maturity of the seeded mother but could also be from a even a slightly hermaphrodite parent or lack of stability within the strain. When I emailed Cali connection asking about buying the seeds they responded fast and even invited me to the emerald cup to come buy them but when I told them about this and sent all the pictures. Not a Peep. Not really mad it's just $120 dollars but I'm disappointed they're not trying to talk everybody knows everyone in Humboldt and business go's by alot word of mouth. I was so excited to get Jedi seeds I was like a kid on Christmas now with the disappointment I'm like a kid that got a apple and a tooth brush on Halloween Swerve has Got good Taste so I hope he figures it out

Top Bottom