The Cali Crop.

• Thread starter spenc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spenc

spenc

These are my plants that have been outside through out storms and freeze and survived because my greenhouse. As you can see from my first picture the plants have really stretched so I replanted as many as I could. They are all under 12 hour (supplemental) light to keep them from flowering before the spring comes. They are now in 3 gallon containers that should hold them till they are planted into the ground. They are all some seeds my friend gave me, I have grown them before and they were pretty nice. These plants have been outside almost two months, and will be outside until October comes around for harvest. I am going to train the plants and top them as much as I can to keep them short and full of colas. These are going to be my monsters.

The cali crop
The cali crop 2
The cali crop 3
The cali crop 4

spenc

spenc

No Idea what strain. They buds from last year came out white, and some were purple. I know my friend crossed two plants and got a bunch of seeds but we have no idea the father or mother plant. Im assuming because the buds were purple that its some purple strain , and maybe a white widow. MAYBE. Im not sure and just guessing.

Top Bottom