The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

^^Damn that shit looks badass. I'm going to have to look into that more
its the vape of vapes....
im surprised more dont know about it... i guess because its not officially out, but ive been watching it a year in the making... and now the review have finally started to come in from the first pre orders and wow...

looks like it will be the first vape to truly deliver a hit equal to a bong to the face

P

Papa_kush

have u guys ever tried a health glass stone? Opinions or thoughts?

I am very skeptical of burning my concentrates with a butane torch...I thought we were trying to take the tane out of the equation. I think they're kind of just for people who are too impatient to use skillets or domes.

marski420

marski420

its the vape of vapes....
im surprised more dont know about it... i guess because its not officially out, but ive been watching it a year in the making... and now the review have finally started to come in from the first pre orders and wow...

looks like it will be the first vape to truly deliver a hit equal to a bong to the face

I went to treating yourself a couple weeks ago in Toronto, Ontario and they had a vape lounge filled with tons of volcanoes.. then on the side there was a guy selling a bong/Vape and was packing everyone who wanted one a hoot from it.. I can tell you first hand that you get bong sized hits with vape quality smoke.. maybe a little less than a bong hit but my god it's some good shit.. such good quality smoke, so smooth.

P

Papa_kush

THE CCC SHIRTS ARE NOW IN!!

Hit me up if u want one. Cheers fellaz.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpaZLT71NgE[/YOUTUBE]

P

Papa_kush

BDO is back!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd0NmaZoans[/YOUTUBE]

aleYarok

aleYarok

nice you got the topsy turvy! i put a plant in that thing and it went crazy...

id really like to grow an OG till like 3 weeks then flip it upside in that thing and let it grow like a vine.

aleYarok

aleYarok

nice!
when i tried my experiment i just put a 2 week old clone in it and it grew kind of crazy, the plant didnt know what to do... so i think putting a lanky ass viney og in there after the stretch would be prime

B

blaze 1

you should do a review on some ogr gear maybe some whitefire or the white seeing how he has a big drop coming soon you would get mad views ....its really for me i got some coming soon... lmao

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea bro, I was thinking that too. Would love to see some reviews on OGR gear. Def would bring some traffic to your page.. But I think we all know all of Raskals gear is Top Notch.. ~ODB~

B

billybadazz

you should do a review on some ogr gear maybe some whitefire or the white seeing how he has a big drop coming soon you would get mad views ....its really for me i got some coming soon... lmao

I wouldn't mind seeing some OGR gear too(any of it)....Since we're being selfish I would love to see some reviews on some Topdawg gear also.(tre stardawg, tres sister specifically lol) But really though any of the topdawg strains. There has to be some dispensary that has some fire ass 'dawg nugz around your guys neck of the woods...and I'm sure you guys wouldn't be too disappointed to review them lol. keep up the good work. P.S. You guys ever make it up too Washington for festivals or events like Hempfest? We got some fire up here in the NW!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great videos again, PK. I saw that Fruitridge had fire og and white fire avail. Have y'all tried them yet and did a report? I take it that the fire og is not ogr's?, but the white fire is, right?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

You should check out those glass torches that just went up on ALT by hitman glass. They have a SG piece with a built in torch on it.. If you search hitman glass torch on youtube you can see it in action..Strait sick.. ~ODB~

I

iterability

yall gotta take a look at some high cbd nuggets for me, I'll never see that shit in FL lol. Good to see Bobylon doing alright.

P

Papa_kush

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey1mJMfAR1U[/YOUTUBE]

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
NIce video, pk. Love that greenhouse of your hommies.. Must be nice..

P

Papa_kush

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F1T4nVVd5M[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom