The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

Yee bro that is pretty dope!

You got a bigger size of it? Ill throw it in the next episode if u do ;]

mad style

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good vids bro! Gotta love that 90's hip hop 4sho! Brought me back 2 days of old. Keep it up homie. Check out my tga grow. Shits lookin good! Can't wait till next years vids! Keep us posted.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Awesome videos fellas. I will be back tomorrow to view the last few. I remember when u put up the first couple but havent been back to check since. Really stoked to see ya are putting out a regular series of vids and improving on things. Keep on smokin fellas.
Your doing great things.

TK

P

Papa_kush

Thanks guys. yeah im gettin a little better at the video editing but am somewhat limited with what i can do. trying to keep switching it up tho. Appreciate the feedback.

if anybody knows how to do good intros, let me know. i want a more professional looking one but dont have the means atm... anybody wanna work somethin out lemme know. thx again guys

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Late...but Subed, nice channel

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
better late than never!

No doubt bro we would be good friends as far as interests and music go! I love hip hop! Keith Murray is my man, Mos Def, Tribe. Keep doin your channel bro it's hot! What are your thoughts on the fact that some people wont smoke meds that aren't rock hard? I have been going back and forth with a buddy about what people judge as far as looks go. His patients complain if it's not solid nugs. I understand for indica doms but come on what about sativas? I mean If I asked for OGK Id expect a certain look right? But it's frustrating as a grower to get low balled due to it not being solid nugs. One dude didn't even smell or ask the strain and was like "$7 a gram". I ask because you seem to deal with the industry a bit. Are you sponsered? I see some things that like roor cap and zig zag man shirt. Just curious. Talk later Thanks for any info/opinion.

Cheers,
Crom

B

Blegit21

wow i wish i woulda found this thread earlier.

i think my girl fits the stoner chick role perfectly that your lookin for haha.
we smoke on chronic all day long and were just right down the freeway.
where you at man? with the looks of the intro rip by the street id say somewhere on the west or maybe upper west but i could be wrong.

B

Blegit21

big ups on all the vids btw!
Way to rep SC.
Personally ill pass on SCPC, and Granny Purps pretty much any day but the Boulder Creek Collective has always been legit, they have some jack there that is the straight fire super cripdecron...(yea that good) Every batch seemed to get better as time went on... All this thinking about it makes me want to go back now and hit up that Apple butter ive passed on before haha.
Nathan almost talked me into it once before but i havnt been back in awhile.

Creme De Canna has also been bringing in some super fire meds, they had some list there recently that had Bodhi as a breeder for a few strains. I dunno if youve been there yet but you should check it out if you havnt i think youd like it more than SCPC or GP. Budtender there was also telling me something about a new extract theyre getting in the next week or so that has tested somewhere around 98% thc and apparently isnt made with any solvent... not even cold water, he explained that the vendor basically "made a machine to make hash."

P

Papa_kush

big ups on all the vids btw!
Way to rep SC.
Personally ill pass on SCPC, and Granny Purps pretty much any day but the Boulder Creek Collective has always been legit, they have some jack there that is the straight fire super cripdecron...(yea that good) Every batch seemed to get better as time went on... All this thinking about it makes me want to go back now and hit up that Apple butter ive passed on before haha.
Nathan almost talked me into it once before but i havnt been back in awhile.

Creme De Canna has also been bringing in some super fire meds, they had some list there recently that had Bodhi as a breeder for a few strains. I dunno if youve been there yet but you should check it out if you havnt i think youd like it more than SCPC or GP. Budtender there was also telling me something about a new extract theyre getting in the next week or so that has tested somewhere around 98% thc and apparently isnt made with any solvent... not even cold water, he explained that the vendor basically "made a machine to make hash."

That's crazy bro. Funny you should mention CDC, the first episode of season two is a 8 strain review from there! They got some super funk. im smokin on their 91 chem and that thick wicket right now, but they got a bunch of funk! Cant wait to drop this one on you guys its stony as fuck.:harvest:

P

Papa_kush

No doubt bro we would be good friends as far as interests and music go! I love hip hop! Keith Murray is my man, Mos Def, Tribe. Keep doin your channel bro it's hot! What are your thoughts on the fact that some people wont smoke meds that aren't rock hard? I have been going back and forth with a buddy about what people judge as far as looks go. His patients complain if it's not solid nugs. I understand for indica doms but come on what about sativas? I mean If I asked for OGK Id expect a certain look right? But it's frustrating as a grower to get low balled due to it not being solid nugs. One dude didn't even smell or ask the strain and was like "$7 a gram". I ask because you seem to deal with the industry a bit. Are you sponsered? I see some things that like roor cap and zig zag man shirt. Just curious. Talk later Thanks for any info/opinion.

Cheers,
Crom

Yeee...this is more like it. i was expecting a bit more enthusiasm from the farm. bout time!

haha nah but really man i definitely feel you on the density thing. I mean i always like my kush nugs to be rock hard, but i love my sativas too and im not going to say the airier the better, but i generally like my jacks and hazes to be on the airy side, thats when they really shine! Plus when you think about it, you are getting so much more surface area on the nug and the sativas are so frosted anyway that i like them a little fluffy and easy to cut up. Dunno how much that made sense, but i think yall know what i mean.

So far ive only been sponsored by a couple glass companies to do reviews of their stuff...and mostly through friends of friends...etc. VG glass and 2010BC. But as far as sponsorships we havent really blown up to the point where were on the radar yet i dont think. But im steady networking trying to make this thing bigger so i can bring you guys doper shit in the future.

thanks for all your support.
and stay medicated as fuck fellaz.

P

Papa_kush

Ladies and gentlemen, SEASON TWO!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqp9S1NmGhk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi4UgSdHiec[/YOUTUBE]

B

Blegit21

That's crazy bro. Funny you should mention CDC, the first episode of season two is a 8 strain review from there! They got some super funk. im smokin on their 91 chem and that thick wicket right now, but they got a bunch of funk! Cant wait to drop this one on you guys its stony as fuck.:harvest:

Thats funny stuff we got some of that chem its pretty killer. My girl and i picked up that chem, silver surfer, trainwreck, white kush and their hazy kush. Ive been super close to gettin that thick wicket stuff it looks pretty brutal. Its all straight fiiiiiiiiiire. I dunno if you looked at their Sour Diesel compared to their 91 chem... they look and smell the exact same. I mean i know theyre different strains of course but there was no difference between the nugs it was a trip.
I love the way these vids rep the fire we got.

B

Blegit21

Hey the farm isnt letting me respond to private messages yet, but im totally down PK.

P

Papa_kush

Hey the farm isnt letting me respond to private messages yet, but im totally down PK.

Damn thats weak bruh, gotta step ur game up! haha nah but just send me a message on YT lemme know its u we can talk there.

But no doubt, i checked out the SD too. It didnt look quite as frosty or dense to me but very similar. they're such similar strains tho really doesnt surprise me. Either one could be unproperly labeled too. compared to some of the other 91's ive smoked. But yeah they have a lot of funk in there, that hazy kush to me smells and tastes just like some jack herer. Little denser than most jacks ive smoked but other than that i didnt see the kush in it. Still fire tho!

They just need some OG's!

B

Blegit21

Damn thats weak bruh, gotta step ur game up! haha nah but just send me a message on YT lemme know its u we can talk there.

But no doubt, i checked out the SD too. It didnt look quite as frosty or dense to me but very similar. they're such similar strains tho really doesnt surprise me. Either one could be unproperly labeled too. compared to some of the other 91's ive smoked. But yeah they have a lot of funk in there, that hazy kush to me smells and tastes just like some jack herer. Little denser than most jacks ive smoked but other than that i didnt see the kush in it. Still fire tho!

They just need some OG's!

Yea i lurk the farm a lot more than i post haha. For sure ill drop a line pretty soon.

Im stoked they're around, one of the only places in SC i've seen with really chronic chem. I get what you mean with the hazy kush being jack like. The hazy is a three way cross, i cant remember what the other strains in it are but it has this strain that CDC has had on lock for awhile called Golden Pineapple in it. The smell and the taste of the hazy is very similar to the Golden Pineapple, which is a cross of C99 and something else that i forget at this moment. My memory fails pretty hard sometimes ha. Not too sure where the kush comes from in it.

I agree! Some Chronic OG's to match up with the rest of the fire in there atm would make it all the better.

P

Papa_kush

No doubt bro, that golden pineapple is super funk as well. Holla at me when u get the chance. Thx for the feedback everybody

Top Bottom