The Cannabis Graveyard: Gone But Not Forgotten...

• Thread starter Maxwax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maxwax

Maxwax

Post the plants or stories about the ones who didn't survive. It can be Genetic, neglect, accident, murder, suicide or other. Post your fails.

During transplant into her three gallon forever home, Mini me was murdered today by Abe Sapian. Abe has been arrested and is in custody trying to make bail. His attorneys are claiming entrapment.

During transplant on day 16 of my grow with three bigger plants and mini me going into 3 gallon bags I re potted MM and set her on the floor and while working on the next one I didnt realize my dog fucking ate the plant. The only thing left was a trail of Happy Frog across the floor and some small roots and one little stem. I wouldnt have been happier if it was one of the other three but this one was a runt. I manipulated her and aerated the soil and fed her good sweet stuff and she responded and I was hopeful for a plant to grow out doors who would surprise me with a great yield.

Rest in peace tiny dancer...may you fill mason jars for the fellas in that great hookah lounge in the sky. 😔

2 weeks mm
The cannabis graveyard gone but not forgotten 2
Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

Post the plants or stories about the ones who didn't survive. It can be Genetic, neglect, accident, murder, suicide or other.

During transplant into her three gallon forever home, Mini me was murdered today by Abe Sapian. Abe has been arrested and is in custody trying to make bail. His attorneys are claiming entrapment.

During transplant on day 16 of my grow with three bigger plants and mini me going into 3 gallon bags I re potted MM and set hr on the floor and while working on the next one I didnt realize my dog fucking ate the plant. The only thing left was a trail of Happy Frog across the floor and some small roots and one little stem. I wouldnt have been happier if it was one of the other three but this one was a runt. I manipulated her and aerated the soil and fed her good sweet stuff and she responded and I was hopeful for a plant to grow out doors who woulod surprise me with a great yield.

Rest in peace tiny dancer...may you fill mason jars for the fellas in that great hookah lounge in the sky. 😔
I have seen quite a few people come on here with problems and some I can see being associated with those paper product pots. For what it is worth.

Maxwax

Maxwax

I have seen quite a few people come on here with problems and some I can see being associated with those paper product pots. For what it is worth.
The other 3 did great. I was convinced there was blockage near the tap root so I aerated and coaxed it along. That pics several days ago. Last few days she really started coming on pushin leaves. I wont use them again for several reasons.

steamroller

steamroller

My plant had already been grown and processed ,but still ended up getting molested by the likes of your criminal !
Had a mini schnauzer in the 90's that ate 7 grams of extract .
I found aluminum foil all over the carpet near the coffee table and a little black dog passed out !
He slept till the next day but all good otherwise . That shit still puts me to sleep today ! 🥴
Your criminal looks pretty happy !

Maxwax

Maxwax

My plant had already been grown and processed ,but still ended up getting molested by the likes of your criminal !
Had a mini schnauzer in the 90's that ate 7 grams of extract .
I found aluminum foil all over the carpet near the coffee table and a little black dog passed out !
He slept till the next day but all good otherwise . That shit still puts me to sleep today ! 🥴
Your criminal looks pretty happy !
That pic was from a while back. He's not happy right now. Never touched him but he knows he fucked up. Hes a smart puppy. With a stupid owner

I

IamN2pot

When I take cuttings, I always take a few extra, just in case. So far, I've never had a just in case, so I wind up having to perform canna euthanasia because I'm at my count limit and nobody here in Colorado will adopt them. Grrrrrrrrrr Coloradan's click here!

IMG 20220317 161030
IMG 20220317 161316

steamroller

steamroller

I got one with the shopvac not too long ago. One stray swipe and poof. Gone.
That's funny cause I just had the shop vac hose in the room and took a pass at one of the plants that had perlite stuck to a bud .
It was a close call for me !

freezeland2

freezeland2

I recently accidentally chopped a clone in half. There was enough left of the upper half in my hand that I could of rooted it. But it would have been a few weeks behind everything else so in to the trash can. Careful with the trimmer’s, lol.

Maxwax

Maxwax

That's funny cause I just had the shop vac hose in the room and took a pass at one of the plants that had perlite stuck to a bud .
It was a close call for me !
probably only sucked in ten thousand trichomes. Dont worry about it....It'll be fine. lol

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

No plant in my grow dies unless it needs killin!

Wait, there were a few seedlings that were eaten by mice. It was the mice that got the killing afterwards.

Top Bottom