The Capulators Mystery Cookies Mac

• Thread starter TrueGritG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrueGritG

TrueGritG

Well when I bought 2 packs of Mac for 250 a piece I would be dammed if I didn't do a pheno serch in Hope's to make seeds. Luck had it that I did find a couple I like and 1 male that I thought was worthy of a reveg as the 8 other males where a disaster. So I revegedvthe male it grew up just fine no hermaphrodite st all. He crystalized just like a female for the most part and had super tight groups of balls. It wasnt the first to throw pollen and not the last on the first round that I didn't use any but the second round that male showed and showed. Anyway after I made beans someone didnt like the idea. So to make a short story shorter if anyone thinks they are going to ask 200 to 500 for a pack of Regs and think I'm not going to do a pheno serch you should just join the funny farm now.
The capulators mystery cookies mac

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its all he did with another pack of seeds from someone else. The funny part is paying $500 for his random pick and some colloidal silver to make seeds.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If you sell reg seed, you have to expect that this sort of thing is going to happen. And to get upset when it does is pretty frickin childish.

If you want proprietary genetics, get a fuckin patent and only sell feminized seeds or clones to people legally licensed to grow it under a legally binding contract. Like they do with proprietary hops developed in Universities.
Otherwise, get stuffed telling me I cant breed with them.

Anthem

Anthem

If you sell reg seed, you have to expect that this sort of thing is going to happen. And to get upset when it does is pretty frickin childish.

If you want proprietary genetics, get a fuckin patent and only sell feminized seeds or clones to people legally licensed to grow it under a legally binding contract. Like they do with proprietary hops developed in Universities.
Otherwise, get stuffed telling me I cant breed with them.
Oh my gosh. Kind of sounds like Monsanto!!!!!!!!!

Anthem

Anthem

You are correct DB. It will be crazy once the big guys get involved in the patents. That might be the knife in the back for black market and home growers. I could see them on monitoring IG and forums to just go after breeders and that would lead to the end of home grows.

Anthem

Anthem

History shows nothing will lead to the end of home and black market grows.
I hope you are correct !!!!!
The amount of data Google and the likes collect is what has me concerned. There are fields in Nor Cal that cannot be used to grow crops because of Monsanto. Seems they once had Monsanto patented seeds grown on them and because the land owner would not pay them, they sued and won. Monsanto contended that the land had patented Monsanto seeds from pollenated plants from the previous grow that would grow and the seeds had a value. So I am not as confident as you but I do hope you are correct.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I hope you are correct !!!!!
The amount of data Google and the likes collect is what has me concerned. There are fields in Nor Cal that cannot be used to grow crops because of Monsanto. Seems they once had Monsanto patented seeds grown on them and because the land owner would not pay them, they sued and won. Monsanto contended that the land had patented Monsanto seeds from pollenated plants from the previous grow that would grow and the seeds had a value. So I am not as confident as you but I do hope you are correct.

Seems to me playing by the rules is more risky overall than the risk we have always taken to ensure a constant supply of smoke.

So many more ways to get in trouble with “legal” weed.

TrueGritG

TrueGritG

Well said everyone, In my 34 years it was the first time someone cried about making seeds from a pack they sold. I don't just make seeds without seriously pheno hunting I also reveg my males which to me is very important unless the breeder the seeds come from is trusted well. I had his Cut and it was very nice but the two phenos I picked where just as good anyday of the week so if someone is trying to keep it on top or better the strain if can be there should never be a problem. I have NEVER complained about someone making seeds from my stock as long as they are truthful and dont try to play its there's from the beggining.

Top Bottom