The Casper & Wifi pheno hunt

• Thread starter dieseldawg2480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Here are a couple shots of the two phenos that stood out the most. #7 is more of the earthy dirt smelling pheno a very nice Og structure and smoke.. #9 is more of a hybrid structure that is just some amazing smoke.. This pheno is the reason I bought another pack to run. Hopefully I can find the best of both worlds sexy looking and similar taste if not better than #9.. I was only able to find three females out of a pack. so another pack should give me better choices even though Im happy with 9.. #9 quickly became one of my all time favorites. She isn't the prettiest ( ugly duckling pheno) but her taste and buzz sure make up for it.. wow!!

DSC 0653
DSC 0654

DSC 0656
DSC 0658

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

man im horrible with describing new smells.. the #7 I would say more towards the earthy dirt smell.. smells great just not my favorite kind of smell.. #9 is awesome little sweet licorice funky smell its the kind of smell I love funkyyyy thanks for the kind words @TSTEW313

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

How this thread slipped pass me we'll never know but you've done a killer job in here DD, I've been wanting to get some Casper and a couple others from Archive! IME with Wifi if your enviro ain't to her liking she's a herm waiting to happen..... really have to go thru some beans to find a solid keeper.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

How this thread slipped pass me we'll never know but you've done a killer job in here DD, I've been wanting to get some Casper and a couple others from Archive! IME with Wifi if your enviro ain't to her liking she's a herm waiting to happen..... really have to go thru some beans to find a solid keeper.
Wifi was a little of a let down compared to the Casper. I was giving wifi the benefit of the dought thinking I had light leaks etc. the clone run produced the same result of hermies that the seed run showed. It's all part of the hunt I guess.
Archives gear is top notch I ordered another pack caspers and the Kirkwoods which I am so stoked to pop. Thanks for stopping by. Mad props on ur yeti's

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Awesome grow man that casper looks killer. I was thinking about grabbing some, this helps a lot man. Real nice looking plants and grow man!

B

Burned Haze

(Longtime fan)
Bravo on current plants cause I'm sure they are dank . The licorice smell is def one of my favorites as well(would definitely keep for a little bit ! Just for the smell/taste of anything in that region )

clandestino

clandestino

Awesome grow, don't think I have ever come across anybody who isn't stoked with Archive gear!

Top Bottom