The Charts--Helpful charts for making nutrient deficiency diagnoses

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
When I get stumped I just flush everything really well to get rid of any salts building up. Didn't always solve anything but... If in Coco must flush with a weak nute mix

Yeah it's nutrient film technique. I have flushed the system twice now for 24 hours, no change. I gave her a foliar spray of King Kola (I use Emerald Harvest nutes) yesterday. Haven't checked yet today if it helped or not. My buddy gave me some Monster Bloom 0-50-30 so we will see if that does the trick. I'm fairly certain it's a P deficiency though, given the yellow leaves all over, with red veins. I just don't know why it's only one plant. They are all the same strain, the other 11 plants look iconically healthy. I'm wondering if the roots may be getting bound up in the channel and not getting enough water and nutes. The girl in front of her in the channel is off the charts. Huge 2 1/2 inch stalk and probably going to produce over 2lbs. Possible her roots are kicking the other roots out? Maybe I should add a drip line to her port?

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Someone here knows I'm sure. Ng toss not my thing though. Sounds reasonable

S

Smokeybz420

I have slight curl on the lower growth of my plant and a few fans curling slightly in the upper growth..all new growth looks good ..I was thinking maybe too much nitrogen but here are some pics if anyone could help
20190504 124306
20190504 124311
20190504 124315
20190504 124327
20190504 124159
20190504 124217

MrChemovar

MrChemovar

Hotay, today I'm adding some pix of a boron (B) deficiency, from @IPlay4Keepz -- which were not properly diagnosed until much later. Thread here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/take-a-look-at-my-dying-white-master-kush.55023/
so you can follow the progression of observed problems and how he finally made a diagnosis.

And the pix of the plant.

View attachment 366715 View attachment 366716 View attachment 366717 View attachment 366718

Some of my babies look like these, what did you supplement with?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hotay, today I'm adding some pix of a boron (B) deficiency, from @IPlay4Keepz -- which were not properly diagnosed until much later. Thread here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/take-a-look-at-my-dying-white-master-kush.55023/
so you can follow the progression of observed problems and how he finally made a diagnosis.

And the pix of the plant.

View attachment 366715 View attachment 366716 View attachment 366717 View attachment 366718
I dont think so! Boron would be inner browning...lol....sorry for the bump

Vintaw

Vintaw

These charts are freaking amazing thank you very much hope you're having a wonderful day

Dingus13

Dingus13

ON the plants--yup. I've done it at a 1:1 ratio, and pure iso when I got lazy. The pure iso doesn't stay on very long, adding water helps that.

What delusion rate? LMAO!
I am new here and have been battling spider mites and thrips and white flies and stink bugs and who knows what else. This place is buggy for sure. But, my brother and I both have a tent grow going and he doesn't encounter nowhere near the problems I do. Not only with the pests but with the plant development and everything. I use a combination Happy Frog/miracle-gro potting soil mix and have recently returned to FoxFarm fertilizer from GeneralHydroponics. He swears by the GH but I can't seem to get the 3 part system right despite measuring everything out to the inth degree. I have some Durban Kush that were beautiful in the young stages and then somehow I nuked these poor babies. They are coming back now but it's a one step forward two steps back process and I for the life of me cannot figure out wtf I am doing wrong. First I thought it was too much fertilizer, so I flushed them with Ph balanced water (which I check daily) but thank you for the lesson on Ph and Alkalinity I was confused thinking high Ph=High Alkalinity. Anyway, so then I thought that they needed more light so again, I nuked them with like 2,000 watts of LED (equivalent to) and I burnt them up. So, now I believe I have the correct amount of light and good soil coupled with the FF fertilizer I should be cranking but I'm getting nothing. Where do I begin to figure out what the issue is? I keep them at around 82-85f and about 50-60%humidity. Sorry for the rambling but i haven't really found an awesome place like this that is so informative without being judgemental and condescending.

ON the plants--yup. I've done it at a 1:1 ratio, and pure iso when I got lazy. The pure iso doesn't stay on very long, adding water helps that.

What delusion rate? LMAO!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I am new here and have been battling spider mites and thrips and white flies and stink bugs and who knows what else. This place is buggy for sure. But, my brother and I both have a tent grow going and he doesn't encounter nowhere near the problems I do. Not only with the pests but with the plant development and everything. I use a combination Happy Frog/miracle-gro potting soil mix and have recently returned to FoxFarm fertilizer from GeneralHydroponics. He swears by the GH but I can't seem to get the 3 part system right despite measuring everything out to the inth degree. I have some Durban Kush that were beautiful in the young stages and then somehow I nuked these poor babies. They are coming back now but it's a one step forward two steps back process and I for the life of me cannot figure out wtf I am doing wrong. First I thought it was too much fertilizer, so I flushed them with Ph balanced water (which I check daily) but thank you for the lesson on Ph and Alkalinity I was confused thinking high Ph=High Alkalinity. Anyway, so then I thought that they needed more light so again, I nuked them with like 2,000 watts of LED (equivalent to) and I burnt them up. So, now I believe I have the correct amount of light and good soil coupled with the FF fertilizer I should be cranking but I'm getting nothing. Where do I begin to figure out what the issue is? I keep them at around 82-85f and about 50-60%humidity. Sorry for the rambling but i haven't really found an awesome place like this that is so informative without being judgemental and condescending.
Welcome to the forum.

This is a old thread from a lady that's dearly missed.

Posting your questions or asking your questions elsewhere will get better results. Maybe start your own thread?

Latest posts

Top Bottom