The Chemdawg Line

• Thread starter Afghi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi

Afghi

Hey there.. I just had a couple question's concerning the Chemdog strains... Im not sure why as i have yet to try any of the dawg strains, but i have just always had the impression that some of these strains were where i would find some true kickass potentcy. A couple of the strains that really sounded special to me where the Tres Dawg and the Guava Chem, one of those i believe was supposed to have a true roadkill skunk type smell, something i have kind of been seeking out over the years.. Ofcourse potentcy is number one for me though and it's about time i get myself lined up with a keeper strain that has the kind of high im looking for, I always read about different Chemdog strains having brutal potentcy, thats what i want.. Im looking for something that will put you in the dirt for several hours. I won't get into a big talk about the old afghi i used to have access to years ago, but it had a very long lasting high, about 4 hours, and a very special makeup of cannaniboids. The high was so euphoric that it felt more like doing morphine or something, i don't know if thats a certain level or mixture of thc/cbd's in the right ratio that did it or what, but i have been trying to find somethinbg like that for the past few years, always to be dissapointed. Something has always made me think that i will find what im looking for within the Chemdog strains though. If anyone who has some real experience with these strains could maybe point me in the right direction for an indica dominant Chemdog strain that has serious legs and a super strong couchlock type high, something that just floors you big time is what im after. I am currently growing Rockstar right now, i have done a few crops of it so far, i actually like it because it has the afghani type smell, not exactly but along those lines for sure, and anything that smells like that i love. The high isn't anything fantastic though, it's not bad, the smell makes up for it not being super potent, but like everything i smoke these days i find the high only lasts maybe an hour or so. Would love some help on the Chemdog strains, and where i can find the latest list of strains i can purchase.. Thanks.

B

B1GWYRM

I have personal experience with the guava chem...its awesome...even though it's Chemdog #4 x tresdawg the guava seems to be the sativa leaning pheno from the stardawg seed line..I can't speak for the seeds or how often that pheno turns up bcuz I've only ever had the cutting...I really do love her she's just as good as sour diesel or Chemdog 91 just has her own corner of the chem family flavor spectrum ....never been able to run the more indica dominant cuttings like Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D but they probably have a more balanced head and body stone...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Chemdog D is more indy leaning than the 4 which has a lil more head to it and not as dense! Lots of good chem lines out here though, I'd say wait for JJ too but that might not be an option for ya. If you mess with fem seeds Pisces Genetics has Motorbreath and a few others..... you're in the right direction by starting this thread but still check the reviews for whatever peeps suggest, good luck on your search I was where you're at a few years ago!

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

@JJ-NYC
What about elsewhere?
Can't afford to head to Denver in the hopes of grabbing up some beans

glockdoc

glockdoc

@JJ-NYC yea you should dump thousands of gear on the tude and herbshs as well so us back home on the east coast can have access as well.. not just the east coast..world wide ;)

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

And I'm buying my tix to the cup as we speak with that knowledge.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

@JJ-NYC good to hear brother. I been seedwhoring Topdawg since i joined THCF. Ive grown the DUDxTRES, Bubble Chem, and Stardawg. pls do a BubbaxStardawg. Im glad ur starting to get back on your feet! Thanks for the updates. Topdawg2015!!!

elkhunter

elkhunter

i would kill for a stardawg, cut...wish JJ would make a drop at a bank...

Top Bottom