The Chow Mix Hempy Experience

• Thread starter easypleasie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

The dawgs are popin in Oregon... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the 13 Grape Romulans.. How about 100% germ rate!!! YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Maybe we can trade the Blackberry for the Dawg. By the look's of it you made it Oregon.

E

easypleasie

Dude! You relocate already? Or maybe some F2s you gifted? 13 Grape Romulans sounds killer! Maybe you'll get the same high with some color!

L

Lost

I landed, yea.. f2 dawgs, So more people should be getting these in some form (Seed most likely) soon! Im going to take some time with the 13 romulans and see if I can find a really mom for cloning, but I also have alot of seeds from that cross!

My 13 Dawgs MPB run went ok. but I had more than a few issues (I GOT THE FUCKING BORG). Still yielded huge and I just chopped the affected plants down and hashed them. Problem solved.. lol The unaffected plants still had heat issues (Used to live in he desert and it got 100 for too long and a/c's started dropping). Yada yada still did ok, bud was stellar! Made a bunch O hash for myself. I actually have the seeds numbered by what mom they came off of so I just need to remember the best phenos and pick those seeds.. Not really but its a starting point.. :)

Smokey - Im here, waiting for my key on the other site! I'll pm you there when I get it.

I think I might do the chow hempy with them the 1st run/moms. EP did they seem like they could be happy long term the the chow/hempy?

E

easypleasie

You got me anxious to try some breeding now! That's gotta feel pretty good to grow something you made...even better if it's good lol

Fuck the borg!!! I got them once from an infected clone gifted to me...never again!

Yeah bro, I don't think there's any problem long term as long as you're in a big enough container. If you pump them with a too much light, they might get too big on ya to manage. How long you wanting to keep a mom for?

I'm about to transplant some girls into 18 gallon tubs of chow mix for the next round to see if that makes any difference. I should be able to get away with watering only once a day this way. 10 gallon tubs required at least two waterings a day when they get big...needed a little bigger res at the bottom.

Ok, got the other test room going with one of my favorite smokes...Hazy Jones! She leans to the G13/Haze side with the smell of the Casey...at least thats what i'm guessing. Mostly sativa and she's gonna end up going at least 12 weeks this round.

I have 3 HJ girls just transplanted into 10 gallon pots of straight coco with two vertical 600s, one mh and one hps. I'm only using the mh right now during veg until she gets bigger and then it's flip time...probably in a couple weeks. I hope they end up filling the room!

DSC2925
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love the dual bulbs easy... Gonna be some fat colas in that room for sure! And big ups Lost... Can't wait to see you back in action! :cool

ape

ape

Very nice easy...i read the whole thing. U did an awesome job! Inspired me to run a vertical set up with a coco based blend.

J

Jalisco Kid

So how did those Sats turn out? I like to lst my sats during most of the veg to get enough bud sites. Then I have to keep an eye out for ppm build up from week 8 onwards. Glad you guys are enjoying coir so much but sad at the same time that you gave up on hydro. A few skinned up knees should not stop you from riding a bike. JK
You got me anxious to try some breeding now! That's gotta feel pretty good to grow something you made...even better if it's good lol

Fuck the borg!!! I got them once from an infected clone gifted to me...never again!

Yeah bro, I don't think there's any problem long term as long as you're in a big enough container. If you pump them with a too much light, they might get too big on ya to manage. How long you wanting to keep a mom for?

I'm about to transplant some girls into 18 gallon tubs of chow mix for the next round to see if that makes any difference. I should be able to get away with watering only once a day this way. 10 gallon tubs required at least two waterings a day when they get big...needed a little bigger res at the bottom.

Ok, got the other test room going with one of my favorite smokes...Hazy Jones! She leans to the G13/Haze side with the smell of the Casey...at least thats what i'm guessing. Mostly sativa and she's gonna end up going at least 12 weeks this round.

I have 3 HJ girls just transplanted into 10 gallon pots of straight coco with two vertical 600s, one mh and one hps. I'm only using the mh right now during veg until she gets bigger and then it's flip time...probably in a couple weeks. I hope they end up filling the room!

E

easypleasie

Hey JK, been a long time. I lst'd a lot during veg to shape them to grow around a single point of light. Even had to SC them to handle the crazy stretch in flower. They completely filled an 8x8 room. Had my best gram/watt ratio (1.3) that run, simple dtw straight coco. Never went over a 1000 ppms.

I gave hydro another try with a custom rdwc/aero setup I made. I didn't journal it though. It was just for fun and ended up yielding pretty decent. Didn't run into any problems other than worrying if it was gonna work or not. I might do hydro again some day when i'm feeling the itch. Take it easy, bro

Top Bottom