DSC_0019.bmp

DSC_0018.bmp

DSC_0015.bmp

DSC_0013.bmp

DSC_0011.bmp

DSC_0010.bmp

F

foolsgold

here is some advice. for your first time those plants look amazing. my advice is keep doing what your doing becuase those are two very healthy plants that you should be very proud of. you should have seen what my first indoor gorw looked like. a six foot tall hermie. nice work man.

hubcap

hubcap

how far along are ya?
what type of soil? nutes? lights? etc.

give us some deer-tails, mang.

but it looks good so far for your first run!
rock on!

-cap

S

StonedBulgarian

Guys thanks for checking my grow.Im sorry for my english:)i hope you understand everything i write.i dont have anything very special on this grow.El Nino`s (the smaller plant) have soil from the pine wood nearby my town,The Church soil i`ve buyed from gardener`s shop nearby my home:) The only nute im using is Dutch Formula 1.Grow 2.Bloom 3.Micro.The light is an simple 150 watt HPS and nothing else.Im just growing theese ladies with lot of love and i hope they will give it back to me in some extra frosty BUDS :) I forgot to say the plants are about 7 weeks old and i just switched them to 12/12 before week ago :RastaBong: PEACE

S

StonedBulgarian

And i want to say that here in Bulgaria is very hard to find anything about growing good SHT :( I have a big problem with ordering seeds,nuts and etc.I wanted to try hydropon for first grow but i couldn`t find special nutrisions so i started this soil grow.hope someone helps me to order some good seeds cuz i don`t have money and time to go to Holland to get some :\ please help Guys

F

foolsgold

your on one of the best...if not the best site to get seeds. the best genetics, great service, easy mailing, very discreet, and most of all very trustworthy. there are a few other site that make buying them a little easier than this site, but you won't find better prices and you definatly won't find the same high quality genes anyhwere else. you can always spend a pretty penny and get some green house seed co. gear, but beware it's not cheap. you can also purchase all your growing supplies off the internet if you really wanted to.
your plants seem to be very healthy, so keep doing what ur doing and keep us posted, and if your really really hurting to get some good seeds try talking to a few of the farmers on the site you may be lucky enough to find someone willing to mail you some free back crossed seeds, or some left overs they have. one guy very nicely offered to send me some dj shorts blueberry seed for free, becuase of my anxiety problem. i regret not taking them now.

S

StonedBulgarian

it will be nice if someone send me some free,but i don`t mind paying some cash.I have problem with the transfer of the money.if i want to send 50 euro ... i must pay 40 :X i think this is hell of a price for one money transfer.i will keep this thread updaded and we will see what`s happening with theese plants :) i will be very happy if you make connection btw some guy who have seeds and me cuz im new in this site and i cant write private messages.

S

StonedBulgarian

Maan i think i have overwatering problem with my biggest plant ... what should i do?Stop watering for few days?2 or 3 leaves in the bottom of the plant look yellow with brown edges..is this a watering problem ?? please give me a word before all messes up :(

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up StonedBulgarian

hey without a look it is hard to tell, but it sounds like a nitrogen deficiency. try to fertilize with a grow fert. a one with high nitrogen number compared to the other 2, 5-1-1 etc.. Good Luck SB use 1/2 strength of recommended application and work up from there, also as the plant grows it will not need water every day, check for dampness about 1/2" or 1 cm deep, or lift plant to see if it needs water

mal

S

StonedBulgarian

yo 10x a lot mal i will try your suggestion:) i hope it works cuz theese are my only indoor plants and i count on them very much :) i have 12 outdoors but i know that someone or something will find and eat them :D

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
just saw plants look great

don't know why but i didn't see the pictures until now, it looks like they got a little too much water no big deal. do those pots drain, it also looks like you could use a little bigger pots, and you want holes in the bottom. Water once lightly then water 15-20 minutes later until water seeps out the bottom. it should be 2-3 days before your plant needs water, unless its growing like a madman

dude your plants look awesome, just check by lifting or sticking your finger in the soil and see if it is dry. you want your plant to go thru a wet to dry to wet phases like a natural plant

pee around your outdoor plants kinda helps keep away 4 legged creatures, once they are 1/3 meter or so the critters should not bother them the bugs will. good luck

mal

S

StonedBulgarian

Wasup Mal

Yo mal good mornin man:)Thanks you`re stopping by :) This one,the smaller is the little El Nino that i was showing you earlier:) About the drainage..it`s perfect.when i water the plant after maybe 10 mins the water flows downwards in а bowl:)I`ve putted pieces of tile in the bottom of the pot so the water can come trough the holes. About using larger pots...i dont have a problem with the space cuz i have 8 rooms so i can move it wherever i want .. but can you give me a hint about the transplanting.They are in 10 days flowering.Will be a shock for them ladies ?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
back at ya

transplanting might shock them a bit, but i think your plants will reward you with more bud. its your call, but your plants look very healthy. rock on

mal

S

StonedBulgarian

:) i will do this today and we will see.i will oslo add some CFL maybe 5 or 6 to see if they will work ok on theese ladiess :)

S

StonedBulgarian

and i cant understand why sometimes the leaves are twisting up or aside.i think its because of some led`s that i hang between the plants .. could it be from this ? or my HPS is to low and some of the leaves are trying to reach the light?

S

StonedBulgarian

tommorow im updatin with some nice picz from the clones :P

S

StonedBulgarian

Here are some new picz :) i see the first lil buds commin out :P please give advice again

mara.bmp

DSC_00155.bmp
DSC_0016.bmp
DSC_0002.bmp
DSC_0008.bmp
DSC_0012.bmp

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants look great

Dude everything looks great, the leaves will bend toward the light source, and with multiple light sources some interesting things can happen. Rock on!!!

mal

Top Bottom