The claw!! To much nitrogen?

• Thread starter Malteser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malteser

Hi guys...i have 3 gorilla strawberry autos,gave half a dosage of plagron a and b and half a dose of fish force when they were 2 weeks old and looked hungry,
Noticed leafs curling down and i think its to much nitrogen!! Flushed them and watered only with ro water + calmag...they are 23days old now but still clawing even the new groth! Any suggestions pls? Thanks guys 🙏

The claw to much nitrogen
Beazy

Beazy

I’d say they look hungry ! They would be much darker green if to much nitro ! Someone else will come along with help

M

Malteser

I’d say they look hungry ! They would be much darker green if to much nitro ! Someone else will come along with help
Think so? What should i feed them?
I have fish force,sugar royal and plagron a and b as nuts....but all of them are high in nitrogen!
Maybe try feeding 1 and see how it goes

Beazy

Beazy

Not familiar with those nutes but I would be feeding nitrogen. I would wait for someone more knowledgeable than I to chime in tho. Someone will get ya squared away !

Beazy

Beazy

Yeah sorry I’m not an organic guy either ! Like I said someone should get ya right.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Hi guys...i have 3 gorilla strawberry autos,gave half a dosage of plagron a and b and half a dose of fish force when they were 2 weeks old and looked hungry,
Noticed leafs curling down and i think its to much nitrogen!! Flushed them and watered only with ro water + calmag...they are 23days old now but still clawing even the new groth! Any suggestions pls? Thanks guys 🙏
Looks more like a watering issue.

How often and how much are you watering them?
Those leaves look leathery and dry.

M

Malteser

I water every 4 days 2ltr each.. 15ltr pots, im really trying not to overwater them because i think i did in the beginning!

20240108 192628
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’m going with too much light and try and bump the temps and humidity up somehow. You’re in the right VPD for flower but not the best for veg. You want to try and be around 25-26c with humidity of 62-68% ideally.

I also lower in the intensity to 50% at the height, or raise the light up higher. Check your DLI!

M

Malteser

I will give it a go 👍
Its my first grow...a lot to learn🙂
Thanks for the advice🙏

Top Bottom