The Claw

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushCompass

KushCompass

Not sayin this is your problem, but when I started seeing slight claw and the plant looked as healthy as could be, it was the start of an RA infestation..

just food for thought..

J

jcash

I have the same thing going with one of my plants, my clawed leaves at the top are lot darker green though what should I do the rest of the plant looks great. Gave her plain h2o last feeding and also sprayed leaves hoping to get rid of some the N. Should I give her more h2o next feed or flush? Using subs ss been feeding teas and og bioware. Just dont want to flush out all my micro herd at mid week 5 flowering any suggestions appreciated

C

cctt

I'm not familiar with that strain but I've had genetics that look just like that every time and turn out great regardless. Is this a strain you've grown before?

J

jcash

No; I haven't! first run supposed to b chemdog of some variation I have 2 of these plants one looks fine the dreaded claw on the other

soserthc1

soserthc1

Alot of good answers guys.... I at one time believed it was from heat at canopy level and after lowering my early temp problems from high 80's to 75 ish with a 50%R h I never noticed it on anymore plants but was also the same time I started using sea green ..... hum to much nitro ? well if she is healthy now guess that seemed to be it for you..... hope all is well brotha .... peace soser

J

jcash

Come to think of it I did do a top dress of high p guano the start of week four. 2tblsp per 5gallon pot. It only affected one plant if thats it. Temps are avg 80-83 lights on 68-73 off. Humidity stays at 53-59.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have never been able to 'force' the claw from high P or K. I have been able to 'force' it by overwatering, unintentionally by giving too much N, and frequently observe it on potted plants whose rhizosphere is too hot.

That amount of bat guano would be at the bottom of the list, IMO. In fact, just yesterday I gave some girls some high P guano, I'll check them this morning. If they claw, then there we go!

putembk

putembk

I have never been able to 'force' the claw from high P or K. I have been able to 'force' it by overwatering, unintentionally by giving too much N, and frequently observe it on potted plants whose rhizosphere is too hot.

That amount of bat guano would be at the bottom of the list, IMO. In fact, just yesterday I gave some girls some high P guano, I'll check them this morning. If they claw, then there we go!
Be interesting to hear the results. About a year ago I was told to up my P and K in about week 4 so I went from a N, W, N, Beneficial schedule to a N, N, Beneficial schedule and got the claw in about 10 days. Went back to my original schedule and haven't seen the "claw" since. My Chemdog #4 couldn't take that much nutes. That is why I believe one of the reasons for the claw is too much P. imho. I am using AN.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah... and I'm all organic. I don't think I have anything with a P level over 12%.

K

Khola

Had this myself on one of 3 Nebula. Was worried for a while but produced pretty much the same as the unaffected. Never got to the bottom of it. Were also very green, so I just clean watered and cut back on feed a little. No real problems. Have some shots somewhere.

Another Khola! :/ ... This could get confusing!

J

jcash

I flushed with only 1/4 the recomendations and it has eased up noticeably think im going to give it another flush wed. Morning with 10gals h2o in my 7 gal container this time hopefully it will get her back on track. I use super soil and teas most feedings;think I should have used more plain water and less teas with the s.s. anyways we'll see.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Had this myself on one of 3 Nebula. Was worried for a while but produced pretty much the same as the unaffected. Never got to the bottom of it. Were also very green, so I just clean watered and cut back on feed a little. No real problems. Have some shots somewhere.

Another Khola! :/ ... This could get confusing!
Use a different avatar, we'll keep ya straight. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom