The clone that gets left behind in the bubble cloner

• Thread starter Ponky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

The clone that gets left behind in the bubble cloner

This clone was nice.But i only selected 8 cuts from the bubble cloner. The others went into ProMix about 5 days ago. Look good. This champ stayed in the cloner with the other bottom 2/3rds of cuts. It grew strong. It grew strong while the others did not. The roots were about 14" long. There is one other champ aswell. And the clone got no love. It will either be a mother. Or be used to see how much pesticide it can handle. Big cuts work. Small cuts work. It will be a champ in no time. Tap water. 40 liters. 2" collars and 10 grams maxigrow. No top ups. 8 air stones. 23 cuts. When they grow up 2/3 will not make the cut to flower. So far this high discard rate has improved overall yield. And I haven't had issues with bugs or fungus and high heat.

This is from a seed company that claims a quality back breeding catalog and is above board. And is supposed to be feminized. If she doesn't drop seeds or get sick it will be a huge success. Pink Lemonade. Pink Kush Lemon Haze hybrid.

ErikSmith79

ErikSmith79

View attachment 1164327

This clone was nice.But i only selected 8 cuts from the bubble cloner. The others went into ProMix about 5 days ago. Look good. This champ stayed in the cloner with the other bottom 2/3rds of cuts. It grew strong. It grew strong while the others did not. The roots were about 14" long. There is one other champ aswell. And the clone got no love. It will either be a mother. Or be used to see how much pesticide it can handle. Big cuts work. Small cuts work. It will be a champ in no time. Tap water. 40 liters. 2" collars and 10 grams maxigrow. No top ups. 8 air stones. 23 cuts. When they grow up 2/3 will not make the cut to flower. So far this high discard rate has improved overall yield. And I haven't had issues with bugs or fungus and high heat.

This is from a seed company that claims a quality back breeding catalog and is above board. And is supposed to be feminized. If she doesn't drop seeds or get sick it will be a huge success. Pink Lemonade. Pink Kush Lemon Haze hybrid.
Been looking 👀 for pink lush for a few weeks. Just trying to find the best one of that. Please let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom