The color purple

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kooter840

kooter840

Some of OGR's White Urkle that purps up real nice with low temps!
White urkleogrs 386

P

paulycali

waayne you are by far impressing me the most with this cut.... how you gettin it to yield??? is the light super far away???

do you have any full plant shots??? curious how it was trained.....

bravo brother....

Waayne can get anything to yield lol! He grows trees for one and for two he puts all the hard work in cutting zero corners. He's one of the best here at the farm for sure. Keep an eye on his threads he will help you out for sure

Keep up the good work waayne as its always a pleasure to see your work :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Bangin that White Urkle! Love that cut! Lemme know when its ready to blaze! Got a couple squeezed in the flowering room now just caking on the trich's in week 4! Its a great cut for sure! Super potent, huge yeilder and deadnuts on with that dankass grapey Urkle taste! Looks like u done a greatjob on them koot!! Would really like to see that Alien Kush pheno we got poppin at ur house! Looked awesome when I was up there lastweek! Great smokefest and love with Loompa's Emporer Kush! Greatjob on that one too bro! Mad props homie! Lol, peace!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

It was suppose to have been s1, but outta the two beans I popped, one was a straight up male. The other is in flowering now. Still smells like a thin mint gsc no doubt, but def isnt 100%. Very possible it was a cross and not s1

CageyBee

CageyBee

I read somewhere that the reversed GSC forum cut pollen is sterile. Can anyone confirm or deny?

altimood

altimood

Wayne nice work on the GSC. Inspired me to try again on this one. My first go was a bummer but I'm gonna let her get big this time. t-Jim- my Blumpy's are setting up nice, we'll see if any lean over to the Grape Ape side!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Starfighter...keeper pheno. Wasn't the biggest producer of the bunch... but liked her overall qualitys the best. Thought I would share her here since she gets her purp on. I will try and get some better pics up soon along with some other purples iv'e got going on...

101 1494 1100 x 825
101 1505 1100 x 825
101 1506 1100 x 825
101 1512 1100 x 825
101 1516 1100 x 825
101 1531 1100 x 825

dlovejah

dlovejah

Jaw Droppers guys.. Great work... That Starfighters a knockout HS... :eek:

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Wayne nice work on the GSC. Inspired me to try again on this one. My first go was a bummer but I'm gonna let her get big this time. t-Jim- my Blumpy's are setting up nice, we'll see if any lean over to the Grape Ape side!!
it looks like i got 5 females and 1 male...got 6 beans...

Top Bottom