The color purple

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

I might have to grab a couple cuts of the Blumpy leafdoctor has going, he's just put the seed plants in bloom maybe a week ago. What's she smelling like Mood?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here's some nuggage of my OG Master Kush, the reveg failed but I will say this ...I'm cloning everything I plant from now on even if I have to give em to someone else to root em for me! Lost my Straydawg too FTW!

Plant 1 nug
Symbiote420 777

Plant 2 nugs
Symbiote420 778

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thank for the likes fellas I don't max out yields but I love to find unique expressions ....
Jtrey the greezy action on those bigger fan leaves is out of control

Altimood symbiote union blvd always bringing beauties very inspiring this thread is!!!

So many gorgeous buds this thread has my jaw drop every time I stop by.
peace and chicken greez

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Heres a couple Poodle Nuts and a GSC. Poodle nuts is gettin purple by the day, startin at the tip top it appears and workin down.
View attachment 283448View attachment 283449View attachment 283450
Classic Remix I did aggressive LST in mid veg and again when I put her into flower
The main cola still dominated after being tied down numerous times

I am running nearly 130 watts per sq. ft. of HPS so it's a really bright room
and I gave her alfalfa based ACT all the way thru mid flower to encourage more stretch
The flower room she's in is also set to 12 hours 45 minutes ON and 11 hours 15 minutes off to to encourage a little more stretch and more stacking

I tried to get some full plant shots but the plant just fades into the dark background
I'll check and see if I can find some of the pics I took of the GSC when it was in veg and first went into flower

I also flower in 20 gallon containers of organic soil so they have plenty of space to develop a nice big root mass>>the root system is really where it all starts IMO......

I'm sure you'll get the GSC's dialed in beautifully altimood
You consistently have some of the most vibrant,healthy plants that I see on this site.

Thanks for hosting such a great thread
and keep up the outstanding work you're doing!

Here's a proprietary Alien Genetics strain at harvest
View attachment 283723
View attachment 283724
i like this one the mostest.. the cat hair gives it character.. lol
socal superskunk x alien kush
View attachment 283771

View attachment 283773
thanks for the kind words bro bro:D
The top picture is The Crystal Ship #5 bottom pic #2

View attachment 284170View attachment 284171

Speechless talk about some love right there so much props excited to see future work fellas!

altimood

altimood

That blackberry is nice- a Cali favorite, eh? I know she's in Colorado somewhere.I'm gonna try to sniff her out:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

That blackberry is nice- a Cali favorite, eh? I know she's in Colorado somewhere.I'm gonna try to sniff her out:)
Ive been on the hunt for a solid month, dedicated as fuck. Haha. If you spot her let me know? Got these blackberry kush x starfighter beans im poppin now... Still need the cut haha.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Ive been on the hunt for a solid month, dedicated as fuck. Haha. If you spot her let me know? Got these blackberry kush x starfighter beans im poppin now... Still need the cut haha.

Hand down my favorite to grow, smell, look at, and smoke. Such a beautiful cut, all the growth happens up to week 5 and then she just starts getting prettier and prettier. really puts on a show.

IMG 9808
IMG 9823

I think this strain is one of my favorites right now...I always try to keep a headstash of her. In fact, this might be goin to the cup... :)
IMAG0312
IMAG0313

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Stoked to see you're runnin this lady Waynne. I'm sure you'll squuze out every bit of resin she's got in her. And she's got alot. As always, thanks for sharing your dank.

Top Bottom