Harvest pics of Cornbread Bubba
IMG 7714
IMG 7655

Mendocino Purple x Bubba
IMG 7612
IMG 7598

dlovejah

dlovejah

Really Nice @waayne. . These look awesome, I'd really like to run some CSI gear in the future.. I need to refresh my Bubbaness.;) Great Job as Always. Curious to see how you like the smoke?

waayne

waayne

@ShroomKing @dlovejah @kolah Thank's for the positive vibes guys!
@dlovejah I'll be sampling them soon buddy;)
To be honest the Mendocino Purple x Bubba produced some of the loudest plants I've ever grown,I'm sure looking forward to sampling them.

Here is the Original Bubba
day 70
IMG 7773
IMG 7756

gitarre10000

gitarre10000

Hi guys ,
Which strains from which breeders has true purple genetics (no environmental changes needed)? Looking for a strain that I don't have to pop 20 beans to find the purp. Want most dominant and bright violet purple / black to use for breeding.
Please let me know what u guys have experience with.
Thanks all

H

happy b

Hi guys ,
Which strains from which breeders has true purple genetics (no environmental changes needed)? Looking for a strain that I don't have to pop 20 beans to find the purp. Want most dominant and bright violet purple / black to use for breeding.
Thanks all
Sicmeds green crack . no other plant purped out in my grow room but the GC was purple from a week or two into flower . the smoke is nice n fruity and the yeild is high . not the most potent but potent enough for a good day time smoke . hopes this helps

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Hi guys ,
Thanks all
Pakistani chitral kush some say it's not very potent, could be true. She goes purple and is landrace (so they say) indica 100% i believe. was reading on the net about this strain this is what one said : "I have sprouted 12 females now, have not seen a green pheno yet."

Last edited:
Top Bottom