The color purple

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

@Wildill ....Her nose is a Blackberry musky fuel..really potent too I was really suprised from what ive read on purples. Just delish, expando, mouth coat, really sweet n getting sweeter.
Crazy frost in the cure jar ......she's becoming my fav just wish she was a bigger n beefier.
Nice how long did let go for go for? The pheno I had a few years back was super damk when I let go 7o days the cut I have now my boy found in some seeds i had giving him he sucks at growing lol so he does not due her any justice I'm about 10 days into flower now how was the stretch on yours? I can't really juge yet when my boy grows the cut I have it stretches like crazy but he has his lights super far away from his plants so i think that has a lot to do with it.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Experiment 626

germinator

germinator

Nice how long did let go for go for? The pheno I had a few years back was super damk when I let go 7o days the cut I have now my boy found in some seeds i had giving him he sucks at growing lol so he does not due her any justice I'm about 10 days into flower now how was the stretch on yours? I can't really juge yet when my boy grows the cut I have it stretches like crazy but he has his lights super far away from his plants so i think that has a lot to do with it.

I let her go to 66 days, very little stretch in veg or flower just a small Indy plant. I'm a minimalist on the nutes n don't push em hard....but a great plant. I have few more of these beans to sort thru I can't wait.

symbiote420

symbiote420

At 61 days, I think I'm gonna be pulling her tonite. And thanks for the kind words @germinator.... I'm not selling beans but if we ever cross paths brother I'll hook ya up with a couple different flavors! ;)

Fully Melted

Fully Melted

Candyland

Great work on your Candyland dloveJah! You got her HELLA purple. Seriously beautiful flowers you have there.

I ran some Candyland last summer. The original cut I got from PNP down in San Jose (when they were located there). These pics don't do her justice, she actually got really dark by the end of it's life.

This cut was like a GSCookies on steroids. Way thicker stems from the GDP side, but overall a "Cookie" like smell and taste. Unfortunately I didn't keep the genetics. The newer Candyland cuts seem to have smaller "popcorn-like" buds.

Fully Melted

Fully Melted

Purple Dream
(Blue Dream X Ken's GDP)

Grandaddy Purple Seeds

The keeper pheno only got purple in the tops, and most of it got taken off during the trim. However, it has a totally different smell than BD or GDP, it smells like some sort of cologne, my girl says it reminds her of Versace.

Top Bottom