The Colorado Flo

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

I miss this strain. It was bad to the bone.
I lived with some guys that grew the dankest cut of the flo I have ever had. I grew dj shorts flo and I still have a couple seeds left but I was really disappointed. The Colorado flo is not comparable so far. I’d love to try to get it back someday and work with the genetics to try to get a representation of that clone only( as far as I know) in seed form. If there is a seed version of the Colorado flo cut. Please let me know. Thanks 🙏

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Huh, it’s a decent strain but it’s not bad to the bone by any means. You should try more strains.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Huh, it’s a decent strain but it’s not bad to the bone by any means. You should try more strains.
Well I like it so move on cowboy.
And I have a 24 plant count.
I try plenty and make my own genetics.
Maybe you didn’t have a good cut.
Don’t tell me that I should try more strains. How do you know I haven’t tried more than you . A lot of the time I’m testing. And when I grow I’m doing 24 different strains at once from all kinds of breeders snd myself. I know a ton of growers and have bought plenty of shit at dispensaries. You should try more strains.
b please!

Last edited:
Wolfe

Wolfe

This is purple mayhem crossed with tangerine power. It’s amazing but you wouldn’t know. Because I’m the only one who has it. The cut of the flo I had was bad to the bone for sure. You nor anyone else on the planet is going to tell me otherwise.

39B3605E F51A 4DC5 9C6C DDA176E19BB7
D2E94B88 A33F 4106 9F59 84BB3F3D7271
36F21E22 43DE 40BB BA83 9E70DBD9DC43
Wolfe

Wolfe

Supposedly the temple flo cut was the best. And that’s what my old roommates had. Like I said I grew dj short flo and it sucked in comparison. I still have a few seeds left but I don’t even want to waste the space unless I know it’s the temple flo...

Wolfe

Wolfe

This is dj short flo. From seed.
I grew two plants outside and they were nearly identical. They were not even close to the Colorado Flo cut from my buddies. They used to call it stripper panties.

5FF4D2AF FC2D 496F A229 DC7741F9AEE4
Top Bottom