The Craziest Fan Leaf, Name The Strain You've Grown With That Crazy Huge Fan Leaf

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

The more strains of cannabis I see or read about the more I get interest in the leaf and plant structure.

To me a Fan leaf is like a finger print almost, a real personality identifier, it is how the plant introduces itself to me. I think the plant communicates a lot through the leaves.

The biggest I have ever grown was 11 fingers and 7" across and was from a seed that was suppose to be Afghan.

I would love to hear about those strains you have grown that have had wicked huge Fan leaves with numorous fingers.

You know the leaf that you can take to the beach to have some shade from the sun.

Pictures of course are awesome if you have them.

Thanks in advance, and I know everyone can contribute something.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Don't know what strain this is since it was a bag seed but that was a 2.5' plant with some giant fans. Buds smell like rotten fruit when cured and stem smelled like citrus/grapefruit after removing dried buds. Really loud fruity sour smell.

20141122 190709

20141123 171901

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I'm just talking about what I grew outta them bales known as "Square Groupers",
or up in the North Georgia Mountains as:
"Square Pigs"--
weren't average to me...

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Looks like I posted this in the wrong thread... sorry mods... must have clicked the wrong thread.

Dq13

The two mini leaves are separated, so 13 fingers. It's Desert Queen from No Mercy seeds. Beautiful plant to grow, not the greatest smoke.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Outdoor in 92 I grew bagseed Plant that put out the biggest fans ever. They would fit in a square 12" x 14" and overlap the egde a bit. The blades were 3" wide at widest spot on main. Just incredible. She was about 6' tall in a buried 5gall.
Unfortunately LEO culled her mid flower and left me a calling card.
Which reminds me that I've been growing more off than on for 30years. Lmao. Time flies.

Top Bottom