THE CREEPING YELLOW DEATH!!!! 💀 SCARY!!!

• Thread starter ShockDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShockDog

ShockDog

Hey guys and gals.
Got this White Widow going and I THINK I am about a week or so out from harvest but CLEARLY she has been needing some extra nitrates cause she turned yellow QUICK! I am hoping I don’t need to harvest early to beat THE CREEPING YELLOW DEATH!!!
Any suggestions for me? At first I thought it was just “fall foliage” but man that yellow progressed quickly and is making me nervous.
Thanks!

The  creeping yellow death  scary
The  creeping yellow death  scary 2
The  creeping yellow death  scary 3
william76

william76

I'd check for mould,any the leaves curling back to the bud?what happens if u tug 1 or 2?,do they come away easy?,if there's no mould u might be OK for a week but be ready to harvest at the first sign of it.good luck 76

ShockDog

ShockDog

I'd check for mould,any the leaves curling back to the bud?what happens if u tug 1 or 2?,do they come away easy?,if there's no mould u might be OK for a week but be ready to harvest at the first sign of it.good luck 76
Fortunately, no mold. And the leaves do not come away easy either. They hold on strongly still.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
First of all I see nanners and that's usually a sign of stress in flower so that being said what's your -

pH/ppm of food?
Media? Soil, soilless, hydro?
RH and temp?
Light schedule?
Light type/distance from plants?
Nutes used?
How many weeks have they been in flower?

I had a sativa dominant White Widow that went upwards of 12 weeks for flowering - I'd check those trichomes with a loupe and harvest based off that - mostly cloudy with a few amber trichomes and she's ready.

I've also had plants look like that due to root rot/nutrient lockout. I personally don't use "bloom" nutes anymore I find they're a rip off and often don't provide the correct amount of nitrogen that the plants desperately need in the first 3 to 6 weeks of flower (depending on strain)

Last edited:
Maxwax

Maxwax

Im rather new but at that age of flower isnt that sortof exactly whats supposed to happen to the fan leaves? It may be the way WW does it. Curious as I have WW in the fridge for my next grow,.

What week of flower are you in exactly.

Top Bottom