The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I'll throw my hat in the ring for shits and giggles a. It will be a reason to pop another bean when I said I was done...lol. Question for the people running regs, can they pop more than one and pick a keeper as soon as they show maturity?
As long as it grows in a solo type cup I think it will be okay.
I wish I had some type of prizes to give out for biggest, ugliest, prettiest etc...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I was planning on giving the thread a week or two to draw in participants and then making a list and announcing the start and end date. I was thinking 90 days on the time frame to give people using photos time to veg and flower. They wont need much veg time because of the small containers.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I was planning on giving the thread a week or two to draw in participants and then making a list and announcing the start and end date. I was thinking 90 days on the time frame to give people using photos time to veg and flower. They wont need much veg time because of the small containers.
Yea Ima start mine under 12/12

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
How about we make pop day the 15th, two weeks from today. That would give people time to get beans and join up. Then on the 15th I could count up the people participating and list their names in a post. Then we could just go until everyone is harvested and compare.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Btw I'm in going with a seed from the "farmers mix" freebies from thcfarmer.
I tried popping all my freebies as soon as I got them and not one popped, they were really small and thin shelled.
I think mine will be an auto that I pollen chucked some critikal kali mist pollen on an ak47 auto (smoking gun auto), at least if I can find it where I think I put it.

Smerb

Smerb

Won't use this bastard. She sat in this small box with a crystal.
IMG 6029
I had nowhere at that moment to put the bean.

Top Bottom