The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Good Day
I think I might like to try this with you all of u will have me. I will use a mixture of happy frog with peritle and Pete moss. Been wanting to try the 3 together.
I think I have a few random seeds and I've also got a delivery on its way. I think I'm going with the 16 oz red solo cup. Not smaller-! Hehehe still going get tight in them pants-!!
Love this idea Dr, plus it gives me an opportunity to play with the big Kids on the block..‍♀️

Rules are as follows

Plant must be grown from seed in a 16oz or smaller plastic disposable "red" type drinking cup and not be transplanted and must stay in the cup for it's entire growth cycle.

No cutting a giant hole in the bottom and letting the roots grow beyond the cup.

You may use any media you choose, coco, dirt, perlite, wood chips, whatever

Autos and photos will be allowed but there will be a time limit so flipping before time runs out will be key if using a photo seed.

Auto watering drippers are welcome and will probably be key near the end of flower unless you can water multiple times a day.

I haven't thought about dates but I was planning on giving a week or two to see how many wanted to participate and then anounce when the start and end time for planting seeds will be after everyone checks in.

Let me know if you want to join in by posting and telling us what type of media and seed you will be using or any feedback/suggestions on the thread or ideas.
Good

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Oh alright, I have planted my Purple Alien and it is 3/21/17 in a medium of happy frog perlite, and Pete moss & Vermiculite. I added some hydroton on top for looks and help stabilize my winner.

Hehehehe, in competitive and love a challenge. Can't wait to see the results. Good luck everyone

orbiter252

orbiter252

`Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late, but since im not the only one poppin beans today i dont feel to bad, just gonna be running random beans i have been collecting over the years, in some ffhf potting soil. Gl to everyone, excited to see what we get.

IMG 3289
Top Bottom