The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hahahaha it's all for fun! :cool:

Check it out brother here she is from start to finish! Click that little arrow next to my name in the quote to see the full post so the pictures can be displayed for you. You probably already know this lol
Did u automate watering on that? how many times a day did u water it? what light did u have it under?

justiceman

justiceman

mad respect. one of the best flowers ive ever seen haha
Much appreciated! :D
Did u automate watering on that? how many times a day did u water it? what light did u have it under?
Right on man. I did not automate. She was hand watered the entire time at no higher than 1.0EC about 3 times a day at her max water usage. Spent her entire life in my mommy section which is a 4ft t5 fixture with 4 lamps in it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Much appreciated! :D

Right on man. I did not automate. She was hand watered the entire time at no higher than 1.0EC about 3 times a day at her max water usage. Spent her entire life in my mommy section which is a 4ft t5 fixture with 4 lamps in it.
smart!!! Any bigger lamp would of prob dried out the cup to quick causing a tox... Im not surprised you won lol! Since im the law now, i might have to ban you from bingo so some other guys can win :)

jipp

jipp

here is solo #3 day 2:

red stem is from the cold. heh. they have only had 25 ml of water and that will last a week easy

you may think of getting a cheap t5 for vegging they rock for such. i have cheap led for flowering and shit and it works fine.. but the t5 100.00 works so good for veg im gonna get a 4 footer so i can get some more room because like you i lack space. heh.

hope you are having a fantastic day,
chris.
chris.

IMG 5128
Kindred

Kindred

here is solo #3 day 2:

red stem is from the cold. heh. they have only had 25 ml of water and that will last a week easy

you may think of getting a cheap t5 for vegging they rock for such. i have cheap led for flowering and shit and it works fine.. but the t5 100.00 works so good for veg im gonna get a 4 footer so i can get some more room because like you i lack space. heh.

hope you are having a fantastic day,
chris.
chris.
Nice! And yeah I'm gonna get some more gear after this harvest, prob 4x4 and another led

jipp

jipp

Nice! And yeah I'm gonna get some more gear after this harvest, prob 4x4 and another led
yeah man. i started out with w 400.00 COB and a 2x4 tent. the cob was not enough so i bought a cheap 100.00 led off flebay and it is about as good as the prefab cob.. so for the money i should of bought 3 of them leds and had more light. lol.. but COB you build your self or a expensive one is where its at for sure.

getting medicated here, anyhow i got a cheap 12 light T5 for my clone tent adn i like it over the cob for veg if you plants are healthy the t5 makes them look kick ass in return making you feel good.
( i sorta know where im gonna put the 4 foot T5 hah, will make it work. )
bowls up bro,
chris.

Top Bottom