The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too @DrMcSkunkins you started this lay down the law what's the rules and start dates all that jazz. It would also be nice to have a what's not allowed .last time this was done some people got all butt hurt over this guys amazing mini hydro set up even tho he was using even less space lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@chickenman @Papa Indica @mancdank @str8smokn @jumpincactus want to join?
Hey bro, I didn't read enough to see what's going on but, I won't be able to join in, the auction keeps me quite busy these days, trying to raise enough money so I can get a medical treatment to try and turn this damn progressive ms around. I've had to take a break from it the last few days but, I'm starting right back up again probably tomorrow.
That was a long way of saying, no thanks! lmao

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I found two seeds and I don't know which one is the auto...
IMG 20170302 185449448 HDR
I might just ppopa sour diesel

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Rules

Only colored solo type cups may be used, 16oz or less

As many seeds can be popped as needed to find a keeper/female

Mini hydro is ok to use as long as it is somehow done in a cup

No starting seeds early, all seeds must be started on or after March 15th 2017 and must be harvested on or before July 13th 2017 (120 days)

The media must fit inside of a 16 oz solo cup(no growing roots out the bottom of the cup)

Participants must make a bi-weekly(at least 2x a month) photo journal post to update their plants progress

At the end of the comp everyone participating will have a chance to vote for their top three favorites for a potm type vote(I need help with that part)

I will tally up the participants by reading back through the posts and announce the participants in a post on the 14th.
Im sure I probably missed something so just let me know and I will reiterate

icanfarm

icanfarm

Rules

Only colored solo type cups may be used, 16oz or less

As many seeds can be popped as needed to find a keeper/female

Mini hydro is ok to use as long as it is somehow done in a cup

No starting seeds early, all seeds must be started on or after March 15th 2017 and must be harvested on or before July 13th 2017 (120 days)

The media must fit inside of a 16 oz solo cup(no growing roots out the bottom of the cup

Participants must make a bi-weekly(at least 2x a month) photo journal post to update their plants progress

At the end of the comp everyone participating will have a chance to vote for their top three favorites for a potm type vote(I need help with that part)

I will tally up the participants by reading back through the posts and announce the participants in a post on the 14th.
Im sure I probably missed something so just let me know and I will reiterate
Ya don't have to scroll back for me bro I'm in

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I'm in . I will run a mystery seed (as in I'm not sure yet). The last time I did this it didn't turn out to good. But my cup(bamboo)was less than 16 oz which was my fault.
STR8
Yeah I kinda thought that making it solo cup only would make it more fair, and I wanted to allow photos and hydro because I wanna see what kind of monsters we can grow in a cup!

str8smokn

str8smokn

The last one I was in was a Auto in anything .. It just had to hold 16 oz of medium. Best container was suppose to win a prize , but the host left and never came back to pick a winner. So this will be interesting since its Auto or photo.
I will be running a photo I think.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom