The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
This is a catchup thread, like, like, like, read. I won't lie I'm taking a shit. Thinking about this cup grow, if roots eventually grow out cup what are we aloud to let them rest in or on? View attachment 675517 Plant at top cup, roots all the way to bottom??? If it's a 60 day flowering strain, why are we veggie for 60 days?? That's a big bitch. I was joking about the stack
If the roots grow out the bottom I think they should be pruned, thag would be like using a bigger cup. The 120 days is for people that want to veg them for a few months before flipping, they can be harvested anytime after they are popped, you dont have to go the whole 120 days.

jipp

jipp

Whats your opinions on the seed starting procedure @jipp.
i really have no opinion since im not in.
but you asked so what the hell. laughs..
to me it seems you could start the seed early, but no plant till the 15th. ** seed in the soil on the 15th be it seed or seed with a tab root.

i figure all these plants are gonna be all over the map when it comes to flowering time.

chris.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I think we can start popping them on the 14th, then the first ones will crack on the 15th
Actually since the first week is considered germination, anyone have any objections to next wednesday being crack/put in water or dirt day for seeds, then the 15th will be the start of the 120 days?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Air holes are fine, as many as wanted, but roots growing 2 feet into your dtw tray is disqualified.
18" work?

I kid. I think pretty much everyone here is good people. The rules you laid out make sense and I think everyone can use some common sense and good sportsmanship and use their head. The idea is to grow a plant in a solo cup. Not finagle your way around the rules skirting the line to win a kilo of cappys bennies.

Just my $0.02 :D

keiksweat

keiksweat

Going to be a 1st trying it that way, just not sure how much water to actually give it so i dont drown it lol any tips?
farmers been tossing seeds in dirt for thousands of year's...we over think shit too much imho...push it in soil,lightly cover,water gently until top of soil gets wet,done...you'd be surprised how little failures ya get like this.mine only seem to fail,or go real slow,when its really cold.

Top Bottom