The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

honestly i havent thought this out very much, i seen a solo cup thread and thought it would be interesting to try. im pretty new to growing and had extra seeds so figured what the hell lol.
all in good fun

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
havnt decided yet, my main system is RDWC but i feel soil might be best to hold the weight of these fat ass colas lol
The soil would be leeched completely of nutes in the first month, Im going straight coco fibre because you can start using nutes almost right away and treat it like hydro. Water as often as you like as long as it doesnt stay saturated.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Right lads. I'm gonna jump on this train and join you with an auto in coco. This will be mi first plant grown in pure coco so be gentle.

16oz makes about 0.5l if I'm not mistaken, right?
Close, but it has to be in a plastic drinking cup, we had some issues with containers last time so I decided to make it solo type cup only to be fair.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Whats cannabis in the wild do if the soil its in dosnt have "(proper nutes") or ppms? This plant evolved to be a survivior and now in human hands its gotta be precise and perfect! Talk about potential for astressful hobby!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I don't know which ones I'm more excited about, the wifi lemon trees or the Solo Cup Challenge seeds.
IMG 20170308 100904638
IMG 20170308 082839713 HDR
IMG 20170308 082748716 HDR

jipp

jipp

yeah drop in water yesterday.. as soon as tap root.. so i would assume putting in dirt too. yupp today would be a good day to start id think you be a day behind us.
not that really matters, since these are gonna be all over the map for growing times id think.
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom