The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

im trying. we see what happens tomorrow. next time i think ill try the pinto bean method of germinating in a cup.. it cant hurt yeah..

https://www.growlikejoe.com/growing/tips/
Germination Tips
For fresh seed or old seeds, we use pinto bean juice. We first soak dried pinto beans in PH water for 24 hours and then strain off beans and use that water for germination. This adds natural nutrients and for old seeds this softens the shell covering making it easier for embryo to grow free. The older the seed the harder the shell.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Got one of my cups ready.

EFD6D571 DB40 4194 8E5A C1BF882B0B30

jipp

jipp

i think im just gonna plant them .. and see what happens. they soaked long enough to weaken the hull. ( maybe not, hah them fuckerrs still rock hard even after 2 days, will let teh oens i started yesterday soak for 3 days then plant i guess.)

chris.

Orcaman

Orcaman

nothing here yet. sigh.. i have no luck with seeds it seems.. but they are from 2004 as it says on the package so we see what happens.

chris..
Gosh, The seed that I planted is seven years old and I'm positive that that she will germinate just fine with no soaking and direct planting. Plus proper seed storage is a big factor! My seed is in Royal Gold Tupur soil mix drenched with Mad Farmers B One supplement, plus Mammoth P microbes.
Royal Gold Tupur pronounced (two-per), was designed with the idea feeding your plant as much and often as possible. It is a blank slate to create your own high performance feeding regimen. As a coco fiber based soilless medium, it requires high levels of calcium and magnesium to unlock its true potential. With an astounding balance of oxygen and water holding capacities, Tupur can be watered up to 1-6 times a day! This makes it an ideal choice for automated watering systems, especially drip (drain to waste or recirculating), Ebb and Flow. Even deep water culture, and aquaponics thrive in this unique and versatile blend. Yet it still excels in hand watered container gardens, with organic OR conventional feeding programs.
DSCN1754

jipp

jipp

will be sure to put that on my list to try in the future.

im gonna try the pinto bean method next time i think.. ill find something that works for me im to stupid to give up once iv calm down of course... always can get a bit stubborn until i calm down

yeah, im sure its just me. throw in some bad luck.. and it is what it is..

chris.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

boom
0311170906a
shes a fem of a sat heavy spanish strain. Yeah i lost the package it came in...cats dont ya know!!!!
Btw i put it in a wet paper towel stuffed into an empty friskes cat food can. Left it on top of an open wing 400 mh and 8 hours later bang bang

jipp

jipp

View attachment 678042 boomView attachment 678043 shes a fem of a sat heavy spanish strain. Yeah i lost the package it came in...cats dont ya know!!!!
Btw i put it in a wet paper towel stuffed into an empty friskes cat food can. Left it on top of an open wing 400 mh and 8 hours later bang bang

only 8 hours and a tap root like that. impressive.

im starting to think its heat again. hah, i have not tried the heated mat yet.. did not have a timer for it.

chris.

Top Bottom