The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Neither one of the two seeds even cracked for me... I put two more in a cup of water last night. And made sure my cable box was plugged in - which it wasn't before. So might have been too cold. Oh well. Still time to recover. :D

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Im gonna keep 2 flowering plants into solos till harvest. Green avenger fems. They dont have to be considered in the comp. Im an asshole sometimes and should prob backoff and stay focused on the plant! My bad if im tangenting neg bullshit!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I dont really have a new pic yet, the seed shell does look like it moved out of the plug a bit, maybe she will be up tomorrow.
Its a good thing I started two, the sour d seed didnt pop. I took it out and gently squeezed the seam like how you crack a sunflower kernel out and saw a little greenish white inside and put it back in the root plug so maybe it will work too.
So it looks like my entry will be the mystery seed that I think is either an auto that I pollen chucked for auto seeds or a critical kali mist x super lemon haze seed. The only way I will know is if it starts flowering on its own. I might just go ahead and put them in their cups to help keep them from drying out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom